Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

your top 3 games ever
Mount and Blade
Elder Scrolls series
FIFA

Honorable mentions: Operation Flashpoint (first pc game I ever got into), Red Dead Redemption
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

1) Battlefield Bad Co. 2 Multi, .50cal 2k meter shots, only game multi i remember with that big of maps tbh besides arma for shooter multiplayer
2) Arma 2, simply for Orig dayz and variants years ago....airfield raids ftw, also other mods ofc
3) Mount and Blade Warband
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
1) Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time, I had a NES before that, Sega megadrive, but then the N64 hit and I played this game at my uncle's place, man I sat there in amazement for HOURS. For the time the game was a masterpiece on all fronts.

2) Tie: Red alert 2/ Age of Empires 2: Conquerors: Those games... the graphics, the music, the whole atmosphere was right totally different but the same great experience.

3) Mount and blade: Warband: MODS MODS MODS Tongue from Floris to Nord Invasion(my most played M&B mod) the combat is fun to play, can be a pain to master and at times it makes you go wtf... but I keep coming back to this Smile This game made me lose interest in many other games simply because of how great the combat feels, it is not flawless but it is awesome Big Grin
SteamProfile
Clash of Kings is a gem. Anyone who is into Game of Thrones needs to try it.
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

(14-07-2018, 01:20 AM)RookCW Wrote: Clash of Kings is a gem. Anyone who is into Game of Thrones needs to try it.

REEEEEEEEEEEE MOBILE GAME REEEEEEEEEEEEE
1. Super Mario Bros. 3, for the nes
2. StarCraft, the original
3. Mount & Blade

I still play all 3 so that is why. They are still fun after many many many hundreds of thousands of hours later.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!
Starcraft
Starcraft 2
Elder Scrolls Online
I think all these games, i love for the story and atmosphere. (and what's about Witcher - very wonderful graphic)

1. Gothic 2 (not the night of crow)
2. The Witcher 3 + DLC
3. Heroes Might & Magic 3 (All)

I still play all 3 (from time to time).
P.S. But if it's about Gothic 2, if I sit down to play it, then ~ one month I will not play
in all else
P.S.S Whether in the top more space i'd add here Dark Souls II and  M&B.
     My Shop    My Steam
The total war games, but i guess Medieval Total War is my favourite 
M&B, well because of the Mods 
Age of Empires
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
1 HOMM3
2 Mount and Blade
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17