Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban appeal
Hello NI admins, my friend Zethway was recently banned from NI. He wanted me to post this here since he couldn't post it himself.

"Dear admins of the nord invasion mod. IT has come to my attention after i was banend for my stupid act on the server that i was a bit of a dick head, i really ask for a second chance and i promise to atone for this and never let it happen again, i am aware your VLKA morderators probably hate me but i only ask for one chance, i was feeling really stupid and im very sorry i would like to be able to play on the AU servers again, and i will change my attitude completely. i am absolutely sorry to the depth of my heart." -Zethway
Know reason for this ban ?

And why he can't post this himself ?
Hello,

My friend Zethway is having trouble logging in on the forums(That's what he told me anyway). Not sure exactly why he was banned but I believe it was because he was just being a bit of a dickhead and on one Wave he was the last alive and he was just running around delaying. My friend can be immature but I really think he's learned his lesson and I doubt he will do it again.
I banned him on account of his trolling, his declaring himself to be the biggest troll in Australia and gathering 100 in-game reports in 3 days. I haven't seen that many reports over such a small space of time in months, if ever! I think he needs take a few days to cool his heels before I will consider letting him back onto servers...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Hypernoma how long is his ban for?
(25-01-2013, 04:07 AM)Richy link Wrote: Hypernoma how long is his ban for?

Its been a day since you asked last. He had 100 reports, even you reported him... three times. Give it some time, Hyper will unban him when and if he is good and ready.