Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Download
I've been inactive on NI for about three years now, i just downloaded the newest update through NI website using the NI launcher. Everything seems correct but the mod does not show up when I Launch M&B. What should I do?
Are you launching the game through the launcher?
Do you have multiple versions of Warband installed? (Steam/non-steam/goc/etc)
(13-07-2018, 10:01 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Are you launching the game through the launcher?
Do you have multiple versions of Warband installed? (Steam/non-steam/goc/etc)

I only have it through Steam, I've tried launching it through NI when it is available after the download, and through Steam.

Attached Files
.png   2018-07-13.png (Size: 170.47 KB / Downloads: 15)
In the mountblade warband folder, are there more files or only the Modules folder?
What are the launcher options specified in the settings?
(13-07-2018, 10:25 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: In the mountblade warband folder, are there more files or only the Modules folder?
What are the launcher options specified in the settings?
Thanks for the help Kaasovic. There a handful of others I believe, I'm not too sure but I'll find out.
If there are multiple files and folders then that should be fine. There might be a conflict in the launcher settings. Let me know if you are not able to fix it.
(13-07-2018, 10:35 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: If there are multiple files and folders then that should be fine. There might be a conflict in the launcher settings. Let me know if you are not able to fix it.

I'm not to sure where to look, where do i start?
Navigate to the options page by doing so:
The following screen should pop up:
If there are more installations, there might be a conflict going on.
You could also check your steam installation path to see if it matches the one in the launcher (right click Mount and Blade Warband):
Under Local Files you can click Browse Local Files:
If the installation path does not match the one in the launcher then the launcher might have detected a wrong installation.
(13-07-2018, 10:49 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Navigate to the options page by doing so:
The following screen should pop up:
If there are more installations, there might be a conflict going on.
You could also check your steam installation path to see if it matches the one in the launcher (right click Mount and Blade Warband):
Under Local Files you can click Browse Local Files:
If the installation path does not match the one in the launcher then the launcher might have detected a wrong installation.
I chose the wrong install path. I got it all sorted out now. Thanks again! i'm looking forward to playing
Nice to hear, enjoy the game