Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

jugg worth it?
(30-10-2018, 11:50 AM)Forward Wrote: This mod don't need any melee classes at all, should be 3 leveling lines: archery, crossbows and throwables. All these clutches with temporary health and damage reduction are stupid attempts to make work something should not be in this mod at all, make it ranged-only. And fix barrels finally.

range is borring as fuck and i like to play inf just because you dont like why should all play ranged only?? tbh the cades need a nerve that cade all times is not doabel maby doabel on hard but still not on rag so you need Inf!

at the point the jugg.

i think its not worth to make one atm. 1. think he dont tank that much more than RG 
2. there is nothing he is realy good like RG to shield or legi with 1h and Throw and zwei with 2h
3. i will do a jugg if he realy is a tank and dont get 1h (normal health bar) by odin tbh i think if we wanna have a tank class he need to tank 2-5 hits from bosses at least you know 

so finely i dont think jugg is it worth atm maby later but we will see Wink
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
(15-07-2018, 04:32 AM)Babushka Wrote: jugg worth it?

No.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(29-10-2018, 05:55 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: Juggernaut (eng. Juggernaut) is a term used to describe the manifestation of blind inflexible force;[1] to indicate someone who uncontrollably goes ahead without paying attention to any obstacles.[1]

Since the Jugernaut already exists and almost completely replaces zweihander, while having all the abilities and still does not have a certain orientation, let me offer something. Perhaps this proposal will not be new, but still. As you can see, the definition of Jugernaut in Russian Wikipedia has a certain meaning. This is the one who is irresistible, not paying attention to anything just goes forward.

The Juggernaut that we have, in my opinion, is not quite perfect. In my opinion it would be nice to take special branch falling down and knocking down of weapons, which alas must remain short enough and accessible only to him. The damage of this weapon must compensate for its length. Ie the shorter-the more lethal. Fortunately Juggernaut because of his armor is able to get close enough.
Perhaps they can give such forgotten items as Butcher, Dwarf Axe, etc., having worked on their characteristics in advance.

Such a decision would bring some meaning to the uncertain existence of the jugernaut. It will actually make them elite storm troopers, who will be able to leave a trail of lying, a little lost of enemies with swiftness will be able to finish off the Legionnaires and zweihander that do not have such strong armor like a Juggernaut.
When thoughts about the assault, there is the idea of a small increase in the protection of Juggernaut, as even with the current characteristics it is quite easy to break.
And, in my opinion, this type of infantry will be overly imbalanced and that's why you should limit his access to weapons of T5 infantry and legendarnogo two-handed, except for a specially designed for short weapons. So it doesn't have to have + to hold a shield. This characteristic should remain at 6.

I will make a small conclusion. We have a trickster who is able to cut you into slices with his fast one-handed sword, as well as can throw a javelin at you and run away so quickly that you do not even see. There is one who can withstand the onslaught of the Torah is its strong shield is the same one who will kick Thor with his long two-handed swords and maces, but no one who will pave the way to the enemy spawn, through waves of enemies. 

The one who should fit the role, rather supersedes all together and doesn't know his place in the team. He just rushes from the style of zweihander to the style of the Royal guard. He doesn't know who he is. In fact, just a thick commando and all. Fat is the only thing that gets him elected.

I have some thoughts to what I and other guys wrote a little earlier.
1) If Juggernaut is a tank, as mentioned above it needs at least 2-3 withstand a blow from the boss. I thought about it and this idea can be realized by the same extra health that works now for all Marines. Why this approach? Because if the Juggernaut is that strong, he can beat normal with his bare hands.

2) Power strike: 6. Why? Because according to the idea that I suggested, the jugernaut will be equipped with a short crushing, knocking down, one-handed and two-handed weapons. Which, especially damage, is strong enough.
Why short? - So as not to compete for zweihander.
And also, if Juggernaut is quite tenacious and will use conventional weapons it will be the most imbalanced character. (You may have to block T4/T5 weapons what Juggernaut did not have access to it)

So especiale for this class will be to make the game weapon type flail. It may increase the population jagernaut )))))))

That's actually the concept I have proposed. Extremely armored and tenacious, armed with a crushing, knocking down weapons. He can't do any super damage since his target is defense. His task is a rapid breakthrough and throwing enemies around. (As Obelix from Asterix and Obelix)
I think it will be interesting and unique. Juggernaut will not displace zweihander ))))
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(30-10-2018, 02:48 PM)Malong Wrote:
(15-07-2018, 04:32 AM)Babushka Wrote: jugg worth it?

No.

If you be getting 10 deaths each game playing leg or zwei then sure why not.

However if a smart player that looks at your health/wave to make decisions based on that well zwei and leg will be better for you.

Jugg is the repeater class of Infantry as its play style is "CBF".

Does it need a buff? No.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|