Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Attempt to buff commando's part 3.14159
(21-08-2018, 04:10 PM)Woody Wrote:
(21-08-2018, 03:59 PM)Pavel Wrote:
(21-08-2018, 03:56 PM)Woody Wrote:
(21-08-2018, 03:53 PM)Pavel Wrote: I think mod used to about working as team.

Has it changed that much in the week I've been afg for?

I don't get this sarcasm. Try pointing out where the teamwork is in what I said about completely blocking off the nords and showering them with arrows and javelins. I guess the only resemblance of teamwork would be the guy building the cades?

Its still about working as a team just its got a problem. If it was not you would be able to solo rag just as easily but more importantly, as quick a full 20/16 sever. 

Ye, I agree that inf out of the 4 classes its well the most... etc but I feel like people are overblowing how inf is... 

Inf just struggles with the problem of 1 inf in a sever out of 16 is almost useless but if 1/4th is inf well I see no problem or less of one. For the problem of cading of well it's just something, we have done for years when we get certain maps and times when we have less than 2 inf are present.

I still don't think that getting more players in the server just to be able to shoot down the nords quicker classifies as teamwork in my mind, but I guess it's a matter of perspective Wink

I agree about people overblowing the state of infantry though which is why I think this new extra health feature might indeed turn infantry really OP in some (many?) situations but I guess will see when it comes out.

And anyway, about the cading off, I just think it happens way too often now, probably 2/3 of the games I play as I said. It just makes gameplay feel stale to me, that's all. But maybe it's just me that feels this way about it ; )

(21-08-2018, 04:22 PM)Malong Wrote:
(21-08-2018, 04:13 PM)Pavel Wrote: Duh. "Forcing people to play as you want to play"? Yes, reducing the usefulness of cades will do just that, the same way increasing the usefulness of cades over the past couple of years has forced players to completely cade off etc. simply because this is the most efficient way of playing right now. Again, I'm not attacking this way of playing just because I prefer other types of gameplay. I'm simply giving you my opinion on the matter of cades and cading off which Darnocslew brought up.

Good job reading. Again, "I don't like public server strategies" is not equivalent to "People don't employ teamwork." Duh!

It also seems you've forgotten that that in "the past couple of years" (actually, a year and two days ago) that Wall Barricades got nerfed. Duh!

(21-08-2018, 04:13 PM)Pavel Wrote: About RGs going AFK: yes people used to do that and still do, and I remember plenty of games where this resulted in the whole team wiping simply because the shielder didn't move a couple of steps in any direction. However, I don't remember ever going AFK while shielding and I've done quite a lot of it.

And you think your experience can be projected to the rest of the mod? Is that why "AFK shielding" is a well-known phrase?

""I don't like public server strategies" is not equivalent to "People don't employ teamwork." Duh!"

Haha, man, never said (or meant to say) that. What I meant was that current "public server strategies" result in people playing in a way which people like me and Darnocslew don't consider to be involving any teamwork. I say people like us because I can see that Woody has a different view on what teamwork is, which I have nothing against.

"And you think your experience can be projected to the rest of the mod? Is that why "AFK shielding" is a well-known phrase?" 

Yes, you have a good point with that phrase, and no, I didn't mean to project my personal experience to the rest of the mod's community. I just think that the current gameplay (cading off, etc.) involves a lot less playing as team than shielding/slashing/focusing nords at range/etc., and I don't particularly enjoy it as it feels extremely stale to me. And AGAIN, this is all just my opinion, and I'm not expecting anyone to agree with me
Some time has passed, and the event for testing the Commando features has been done aswell. how is it looking with the project, like any plans of when it will come out exactly? or just point me if i missed out on some things.
Also known as
FF_Sniper_Slayerplayer - Warden
Olaf_of_Syaland -Master Peltat
Mercenary_Slayerplayer - Jugg
Eirene - Choosen Marksman
Elysia - Aventurier
Pandorian Varimeiren - Legio

Lucerne Feuille - Marauder-in-training

Best stuff i looted
1x Worm Bane
(23-08-2018, 11:23 PM)Slayerplayer Wrote: Some time has passed, and the event for testing the Commando features has been done aswell. how is it looking with the project, like any plans of when it will come out exactly? or just point me if i missed out on some things.

I have not seen any other updates either.  I know it is not much help, but it just means your not the only one watching and waiting for it.  Smile
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!
(23-08-2018, 11:23 PM)Slayerplayer Wrote: Some time has passed, and the event for testing the Commando features has been done aswell. how is it looking with the project, like any plans of when it will come out exactly? or just point me if i missed out on some things.

It's staged for release. Should come out very very soon.
(21-08-2018, 11:41 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: I hope people enjoy the finalized product soon Wink

(24-08-2018, 05:29 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: It's staged for release. Should come out very very soon.
Looking forward to the very very very soon release

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(24-08-2018, 05:48 AM)Woody Wrote:
(21-08-2018, 11:41 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: I hope people enjoy the finalized product soon Wink

(24-08-2018, 05:29 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: It's staged for release. Should come out very very soon.

It's hard to keep you all hyped Sad
(21-08-2018, 03:42 PM)Malong Wrote: You should cater yourself to the team rather than expect 15 others to accommodate your wishes.

It's not about that, it's about ensuring that all classes are equally useful. If one class type is not as useful as the rest and everyone goes a class that completely alienates the under powered class. That's a problem that has to be fixed. And one method of doing so is by forcing the class to be relevant, even if it is under powered.
(24-08-2018, 08:43 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(24-08-2018, 05:48 AM)Woody Wrote:

It's hard to keep you all hyped  Sad

Well Kaas thats just NI, been like that for a very long time, 50% going to like what you do and 50% wont or could be 100%  if you lucky i would not keep doing updates and new stuff if you are going to try to get all hyped because that will never happen in NI, but good luck with the update tho and we see how this Inf buff goes.
Halogi's Touch 07/05/2018
Eagle Crossbow: 26/03/18
Fell edge 03/18
Tiger Scale Armour 27/05/2018