Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Attempt to buff commando's part 3.14159
(09-08-2018, 07:35 PM)Malong Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 06:09 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Damage taken will be deducted from the temporary health first which also makes the player immune to staggering. Base health will can always be restored by normal medic kits. Dependent on the amount of damage delivered by an enemy, further damage might be inflicted on the base health bar if the damage exceeds the temporary health.

The only way to restore the temporary health is by waiting out the out of combat penalty.

Would reversing the order be too good? If treated as a store, it would be better to use the store only after the base health is used.

I think it will take a player too long to receive the benefits of the extra health when a spam healer is present on the map. The extra health will cause a player to free from staggers.
(09-08-2018, 08:00 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 07:35 PM)Malong Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 06:09 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Damage taken will be deducted from the temporary health first which also makes the player immune to staggering. Base health will can always be restored by normal medic kits. Dependent on the amount of damage delivered by an enemy, further damage might be inflicted on the base health bar if the damage exceeds the temporary health.

The only way to restore the temporary health is by waiting out the out of combat penalty.

Would reversing the order be too good? If treated as a store, it would be better to use the store only after the base health is used.

I think it will take a player too long to receive the benefits of the extra health when a spam healer is present on the map. The extra health will cause a player to free from staggers.

You would weigh the ability to not get staggered while at full health getting spam healed more highly than not getting staggered when you're at the lowest health, or just having the temporary health to prevent you from dying? From my standpoint, I would rather just not die, and having the highest health possible for the longest period of time helps that the most. Or having the immunity from being staggered when being on low health and near death. And as a fundamental principle, I don't want to use the resource that's most difficult to restore until absolutely necessary, especially since it's gone once it's expended which may just be one or two hits in Ragnarok.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
What about hybrid's? I know they are very rare these days (as they should be!) but when will this mechanic kick in? From the first tier of inf or at t4/5? Also would this feature make it into the next patch? Would be great I'd say Smile
SteamProfile
(13-08-2018, 02:03 PM)Leandero Wrote: What about hybrid's? I know they are very rare these days (as they should be!) but when will this mechanic kick in? From the first tier of inf or at t4/5? Also would this feature make it into the next patch? Would be great I'd say Smile

I think we'll have to deal with all kinds of loopholes if we make this accessible for all infantry tiers. I'd rather give them to the hero classes

I don't think this feature will make it in the next patch as the stable features are currently merged into our development branch and therefor ready for testing. Adding this feature will require some balancing which will sadly take up too much time, but who knows, maybe there is enough time to get this ready as well.
(13-08-2018, 02:44 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(13-08-2018, 02:03 PM)Leandero Wrote: What about hybrid's? I know they are very rare these days (as they should be!) but when will this mechanic kick in? From the first tier of inf or at t4/5? Also would this feature make it into the next patch? Would be great I'd say Smile

I think we'll have to deal with all kinds of loopholes if we make this accessible for all infantry tiers. I'd rather give them to the hero classes

I don't think this feature will make it in the next patch as the stable features are currently merged into our development branch and therefor ready for testing. Adding this feature will require some balancing which will sadly take up too much time, but who knows, maybe there is enough time to get this ready as well.

Thank you for the reply, T5 sounds good for this feature.

Gues it all depends on how much extra time is needed, we've been waiting for a patch for some time now. But I'd rather wait for a patch than have a broken patch. (As far as you can fix things with the Mount and Blade engine hehe.)
SteamProfile
To make sure a majority agrees to the change that is being put forward, please take some time by answering the following questionnaire:
(feel free to elaborate your choice)

If enough of these surveys are being filled in, I might be able to squeeze this into the next patch/testing event.

1.) How would you like to see the extra health to be used?
a.) I would like to see the extra health bar to be used after the main health is depleted.
b.) I would like to see the extra health bar to be used before the main health bar is being depleted.

2.) How long should it take for the extra health to start regenerating? Currently it is set to 20 seconds without taking a hit or dealing damage to bots.

3.) Currently the extra health is based on the body armour value of (body armour + gauntlets) / 3. Would this give sufficient extra health to you?

4.) Do you have any other wishes that are related to this feature?
(14-08-2018, 03:32 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: To make sure a majority agrees to the change that is being put forward, please take some time by answering the following questionnaire:
(feel free to elaborate your choice)

1.) a.) I would like to see the extra health bar to be used after the main health is depleted.

2.) 10 seconds

3.) I don't know how much health my RG/Zwei/Legionnaire has in the first place.

4.) No.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
1.) a.) I would like to see the extra health bar to be used after the main health is depleted. - If the the extra health makes you immune to staggering, then this option makes more sense to me right now.

2.) Perhaps 10-15 seconds?

3.) I think so. I'm not sure what percentange my health will be increased by but being able to survive even one more hit should make a difference.

4.) No.
4.) I would like to have a good ping on Eu servers :>
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
1.) a.) I would like to see the extra health bar to be used after the main health is depleted.

2.) No clue but shouldnt be too long. Also thought about "not reciving dmg" instead of "not dealing and not reciving dmg"?

3.) Could be based on all armor-pices to value items, such as defender boots higher? But in general, surviving a headshot could feel quite nice.

4.) Nope.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam