Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion Official Testing Event [17-08-18][Infantry preferred]
Character Name: ElmHoe
- Character Class: legionnaire
- I Elmo understand that I need to have the NordInvasion Launcher installed and have to download files to play on this event. I also understand that features might not be stable and crashes can be expected. Signed {insert Elmo here}
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
(14-08-2018, 08:12 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
This should be right after the Official Event hosted by Zocki.
Time could be shifted a bit depending on the end time of the Official Event prior to this one.

Actually, it's Lord Zocki smh
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
- Character Name: Royal_Guard
- Character Class: Royal_Guard
- I Never understand that I need to have the NordInvasion Launcher installed and have to download files to play on this event. I also understand that features might not be stable and crashes can be expected. Signed Never
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
Time Wasted: 5.200 Hours
Name: [RW]BlackDevil_RG
Class: RG
Support: Tome/Surgeon kit
I BlackDevil understand that I need to have the NordInvasion Launcher installed and have to download files to play on this event. I also understand that features might not be stable and crashes can be expected. Signed Enaroh.
The Testing Event will start as soon as the Official Event, that is currently going on, has finished.
Character Name: Gonde*Kirionnaire
Character Class: Legio
I Gonde understand that I need to have the NordInvasion Launcher installed and have to download files to play on this event. I also understand that features might not be stable and crashes can be expected. Signed GOnde