Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Thoughts on the new Health system.
Pardon my ignorance for not knowing how the system truly works beforehand.

I played a game to try out this new feature and was suprised to find myself alive after being dealt a supposed killing blow, but that made me Think. If the green bar represents armor value then should´nt it be the first to go rather than the ordinary Health? It would make more sense for the "Armor-Life" to drop Before losing your proper Health. ( By each attack that is) .It may be a bit nick-picky on the technicality.

Whats your thoughts on it?
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
The green bar is not armor-health, its simply an additional healthbar which saves you as commando-hero from the strongest hits in melee and recovers after time without taken damage.

Readmore:
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=69079
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
the green bar ticks down when it heals you, and regens over time. you must be out of combat for a little while for it to work.
The problem with having it first is, mid combat it would never be able to regenerate once your down to your actual health and start taking damage. Where as now you can loose all normal health, and keep fighting waiting on heal and know that you have extra health.
Everyone who plays commando should be sucking Kaasovics dick right now.
In the thread Julia linked I asked people what they prefer. An absolute majority went the normal health first, extra health secondary.

The bug ignored, I think it is a pretty solid system that grants infantry more chances to survive, as they can quickly retreat once depleted to extra health.
I don't mind changing it back to a body armour type of system if that is what a majority wants, but before we draw conclusions too quickly, experiment with it for a bit.
(02-09-2018, 06:41 PM)oracolus Wrote: Pardon my ignorance for not knowing how the system truly works beforehand.

I played a game to try out this new feature and was suprised to find myself alive after being dealt a supposed killing blow, but that made me Think. If the green bar represents armor value then should´nt it be the first to go rather than the ordinary Health? It would make more sense for the "Armor-Life" to drop Before losing your proper Health. ( By each attack that is) .It may be a bit nick-picky on the technicality.

Whats your thoughts on it?

Think of the green stuff as your soul.
Found a small issue with it - Commando Heroes can get FF hit in game, lots of trolling players doing it today after being warned.
Legendary Loots 

05/05/18 Volundr Great Sword
(03-09-2018, 12:19 AM)Scarecrow Wrote: Think of the green stuff as your soul.

Who has a soul in ni? 

Better to call it a zombie state.

Still would rather it be 1st rather than 2nd as it's to hard to tell how quick that extra hp will go. Point being now we need to learn what we can take on hard and rag as we get different values for both.

Adding some people have more than 1 set of armor making the situation more tedious to guess how much hits do I really have left. 

Could it be possible that we see a physical number to represent how much total health we have?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(03-09-2018, 01:06 AM)Woody Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 12:19 AM)Scarecrow Wrote: Think of the green stuff as your soul.

Who has a soul in ni? 

Better to call it a zombie state.

Still would rather it be 1st rather than 2nd as it's to hard to tell how quick that extra hp will go. Point being now we need to learn what we can take on hard and rag as we get different values for both.

Adding some people have more than 1 set of armor making the situation more tedious to guess how much hits do I really have left. 

Could it be possible that we see a physical number to represent how much total health we have?

Not you ranga