Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Isnux Wasting Tomes
On a Late Night Hard Run

1:23 AM (UK Time)

- There are several witnesses to the matter who I permit to comment below, including LordBorgy, Danite, Dagboy, and BrainDawg. 

Isnux, some new player, had been annoying the rest of the team for the last few maps - He was purposefully blocking shots so that other players lost HP on the map prior to the one shown in the screen shots. 

He wasted a Tome on the end of Wave 6 (most likely purposefully) when all the bots were dead and just as Wave 7 Prep time began. 
(I was unable to get a screenshot of that)

Then he has the gall to waste another Tome during Wave 8 after commenting something along the lines of "It's my duty to give you enjoyment"

Shortly after using this Tome he quits the server. 

Screens below:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1501922367

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1501922672
Legendary Loots
07/02/2018 - Plate over Leather
02/07/2018 - Volundr Greatsword
04/11/2018 - Severance

Swaliant September 2019
"Sure, make fun of Turkey, but in meaningful ways."
"Turkey is a shithole, but it is our shithole."
Isnux was seen blocking multiple people from jumping up near cades on Fortress under siege - was not an accident as he moved out of the way then as people went to jump he moved back in the way. When he was called on it he said some smart arse remark (Didn't get a screenshot but all the same people witnessed it)
Legendary Loots 

05/05/18 Volundr Great Sword
i can agree about all that has been said here as i was there.
Halogi's Touch 07/05/2018
Eagle Crossbow: 26/03/18
Fell edge 03/18
Tiger Scale Armour 27/05/2018

Thank you for the report the matter has been noted.

Also remember there is a report player button in game that will alert an Admin.

RE Isnux this will be counted as a kick and if you continue wasting Tomes etc I will issue a stronger punishment. Go read the rules.