Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban
Hello, now (4.09.18) i got ban. Could you explain for what? I understand that because I put the barricade, but it was made to jump on it. And the whole team saw that I was trying to break it and was looking for a weapon. If the reason is, then I apologize and am ready to suffer punishment, but I was not aware of these rules. Therefore, I apologize to the player and the whole team for this incident
The pm you sent me is a lot better than your unban request.

If you read the Ban reason you will see the explanation.

Never again accuse someone in the wrong for causing your death in game and then to carry it on to the next map.

I also do not accept your explanation as to the placing of the cade.

As I view your behaviour as disruptive the Ban will stay until the X2 xp has finished.
Okay, thank u for answer, how long will be 2x? And how I can know, when u unban me?)
Hello, Irish can u ask me about unban?
Hello there ReD_WaR.
Irish isten around at the moment, but im sure you will soon hear something

Kind regards.

Morgan
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019
Hello Guys.
How many time i should wait for unban? anybody can answer me? Just say me when.

Thank u for read it.
As Irish stated your Ban is gonna stay until the doubble XP event is over.
I cant tell you when the Doubble XP event is gonna be over but until then your Ban stays.

Regards.

Morgan
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019
It seems to me this is not right, as getting a ban for a week because of what you put is not so kadu it is too much. Okay
Thanks administrators for always giving a play to this mod, and listen to their clan members more than ordinary players

Ragards
I have rather engaged with other matters.

Yes the double xp has run over the time. You are now unbanned best to behave from now on.