Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Accidentally left personal house with wrong char
Yeah so I was trying to move my Pavise into one of my other personal houses to move some mats and I instead caused my Sentry to leave my attacker house since I didn't pay enough attention. The house is now without a leader and captain, and was wondering if someone could help.

Edit: I probably might need to make a new attacker house but was just asking since that one still had gold and such in it.
Legendary loots: Ornate Crusader Helmet x2, Sun Pike, Ironsong, Illustrious, Gothic Sallet, Dragon Helmet, pike of kings, Steel Stinger, Dragon Halberd, Fell Edge
Upgrades so far: Two
Can you give me any clues about the name of the house?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(07-09-2018, 05:58 AM)Kip Wrote: Can you give me any clues about the name of the house?

Well, it was called Lucas' Attacker House if I'm correct.
Legendary loots: Ornate Crusader Helmet x2, Sun Pike, Ironsong, Illustrious, Gothic Sallet, Dragon Helmet, pike of kings, Steel Stinger, Dragon Halberd, Fell Edge
Should be all set now.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(10-09-2018, 05:18 AM)Kip Wrote: Should be all set now.

Thank you very much.