Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Account problem
It will be done within a week, meanwhile you can keep playing on your old characters.
(09-09-2018, 05:06 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: It will be done within a week, meanwhile you can keep playing on your old characters.

Thanks a lot my friend. Have a nice day ^^

(09-09-2018, 05:06 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: It will be done within a week, meanwhile you can keep playing on your old characters.

btw will they send me an notification when they transferred it?
I've sent a verification code to your old account. Please copy it here to prove ownership.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(10-09-2018, 05:20 AM)Kip Wrote: I've sent a verification code to your old account.  Please copy it here to prove ownership.

A transfer has been requested for this account. To confirm that you wish to transfer all the characters from this Warband key to another, provide the following verification code to the developer assisting you: 2808 If you did not make this request, contact a developer or admin immediately.
I've swapped the accounts so that your new copy of Warband is attached to the old account. Your old credentials should still work.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...