Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Developer Shack
(08-01-2019, 10:44 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 10:35 PM)Nethheru Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 09:19 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: New poll lads and lassies, please vote.
Please also let me know what percentage amount you are comfortable with, I was thinking about 10%

I support this idea even though i have some question marks about it.

Don't want to be old fashioned but, i like the idea of necessity  to other players for healing. I've seen people run/ride to each other in ragnarok and cavalry runs in order to heal others; sometimes they die trying to. Doing runs all together is what some players play for.(among with the community being one of the nicest among the multi player communities.) Plus we usually ask and join servers with what ever is needed in run.(inf, heals,cades etc.) 

But as you say if it is going to be a small percent as you mentioned, why not. Healers deserves some healing as well and a small amount sounds very fair. 

If you / when you add this improvement, people may start buying field medic box since it has 8 ammo while msk and medic box has only 3 in order to be more self efficient. Since fmb has 10 meter radius, increasing the amount of this med item may cause some mess.

Thanks for the hard work you guys have been doing, good luck with the work.

Thanks for the feedback! I had the same concerns when it comes to FMB. Not sure what approach to take to this matter yet, but I had an idea about dynamic values. And seeing (master) surgeon kits are for surgeon, a higher base percentage could be applied for example.

FBM is one of the items that are not very popular. (like dwarf axe,platforms,elegant xbow, low tier personal crafted stuff -this part is my opinion to be honest-) Most of the players decide to save more golds in order to craft the upper kind of items and skipping the ones that can be a second step.This improvement we are talking about may buff FBM and make it commonly used. And increasing the variety of items that can be used more often improves the game play itself as well. With these kind of the small differences,players who doesn't have enough gold to get better items and using low tier items may do more than they can at the moment, can contribute more to the runs and other players. About the issue with using MSK or FBM; i think players will adopt it as they do with barrels/cades, tomes/msk (equipping them in order to need of the server and the run.) I don't really know the 'higher base percentage' thing (i mean i didn't understand what you have meant) but i think a simple meter radius improvement about the med boxes' reach of healing may do the work. 

Again,thanks for the hardwork.
I love the self-heal idea and 10 percent seems fair. Is there any way to reduce cooldown by two seconds? Cooldown is pretty brutal atm, especially on Rag.
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

Seeing there is very little chance that the outcome of the poll can flip, I am still undecided about what percentage to take, but I'll figure it out.

Other then that, here is an improvement of the barricade placement system I have been working on:
nice.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(10-01-2019, 11:45 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Seeing there is very little chance that the outcome of the poll can flip, I am still undecided about what percentage to take, but I'll figure it out.

Other then that, here is an improvement of the barricade placement system I have been working on:

Remove BP requirements and I will call that playable cading system.
Add toggle to allow/disallow other teammates build your cades and I will call it Nice.
Seems very nice, my only concern is the music, it's not up to date with warband.

Here is something from near the same year. Probably will fit your style.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WPCLda_erI
Guess who's back?
(10-01-2019, 11:45 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: ... Other then that, here is an improvement of the barricade placement system I have been working on:

Looks very nice.

Any chance that the design of the strong cades might change to a somewhat ... less massive look? Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I find the discrepancy between their thickness/steel braces and the ease at which they break a bit jarring.
---
"I'll sell it for less, and that's cutting me own throat." | My Steam Profile

[Image: j8ybJIA.png]
(09-01-2019, 01:17 PM)RookCW Wrote: Is there any way to reduce cooldown by two seconds? Cooldown is pretty brutal atm, especially on Rag.
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

(10-01-2019, 01:34 PM)Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Dibbler Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 11:45 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: ... Other then that, here is an improvement of the barricade placement system I have been working on:

Looks very nice.

Any chance that the design of the strong cades might change to a somewhat ... less massive look? Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I find the discrepancy between their thickness/steel braces and the ease at which they break a bit jarring.

The legs (or what you wanna call them) also have an impact on the sight and stop us from shooting Nords, wheras they can just shoot us normally without that issue.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
kaas pls join ubisoft u can fix assasin creed bugs
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride