Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK: Legionnaire Gear Advice
Yo,

Couple of questions.

A) Is the upgrade from a Transitional Armour to a Milanese Plate actually worth it? It's only an improvement of 76 vs. 72 armor rating (of course I'm not familiar with the exact mechanics of damage calculation), and the price seems a bit steep for a meager +4.

B) The Swadian Halfplate seems to offer the same protection as the Milanese Plate, but isn't restricted to just Legionnaires. The only difference seems to be a reduced weight. Is that actually a significant advantage?

C) Leg Armor. Yay or nay? Based on the amount of people who jump around hobbit-like with bare feet, it doesn't seem to be all that important. Should acquiring decent leg armor be a priority, or can I continue running around with basic Iron Greaves for the foreseeable future?

Thanks in Advance.

Claude Maximillian Overton Transpire Dibbler
---
"I'll sell it for less, and that's cutting me own throat." | My Steam Profile

[Image: j8ybJIA.png]
The jump is not as expensive as it used to be so I'd say it's defo worth the price, 4 armour does make a noticeable difference especially now with the new commando temp health feature as it's extra HP value is calculated from your gauntlets and chest armour values.

Imo legionnaire is the most versatile hero across the board and it's extremely fun to play, speed is everything and the weight value does play a key part. It might not seem like much but when you get tomed in mid wave you don't have to outrun the nords, just your slowest teammates Wink

Plus Milanese plate looks really nice and suits plenty of helms and other equipment which is always nice, hope this helped
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
a) more armour point means more greenbar and more chance to survive in the middle of wave

b)less weight == more speed == more fun, more slashing damage and more chance to survive ( and you can play like a pikeman)

c) leg amour does not impact to greenbar heath, but 3 weight.On normal and hard is not very usefull but on ragnarock agaist ranger are necessary for multiple shot.
first upgrade helm and body armour then boots ( swadian boots are very cheap 350-500k)

d) Shields, if you play legio you need speed and less do the tank char. So i prefer play with cuved kite shield cuz faster and lighter shield (100 speed 2 weight) but on ragnarock are not recommended
Thanks Grolla and Elmo for your helpful answers!!
---
"I'll sell it for less, and that's cutting me own throat." | My Steam Profile

[Image: j8ybJIA.png]
Having Half decent aim with throwing weapons is also nice, your not sitting on your backside like other commandos due to the range heavy teams
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
(17-10-2018, 07:50 AM)Elmo Wrote: Plus Milanese plate looks really nice

Is it a poor mans gothic or is gothic a rich fat mans milanese

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(17-10-2018, 07:50 AM)Elmo Wrote: Plus Milanese plate looks really nice

milanese looks also good with griffon bascinet
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
yeah milanese has less weight than plate over leather a legendary soooo its pretty good
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy