Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] I accidently Reset Crafting on mobile site
My lvl 16 blacksmith just forgot profession and its highly agitating please help me. It was probably because i was on my phone and apparently it doesnt give you an are you sure message when i accidently hit it. And if you can I know it’s a lot to ask but I was 11k xp into lvl 17 and for me that is progress I don’t wanna lose. Thanks for your help I know you guys are busy

Character ID: 2465383
(18-10-2018, 02:50 PM)Maniacboy01 Wrote: My lvl 16 blacksmith just forgot profession and its highly agitating please help me. It was probably because i was on my phone and apparently it doesnt give you an are you sure message when i accidently hit it. And if you can I know it’s a lot to ask but I was 11k xp into lvl 17 and for me that is progress I don’t wanna lose. Thanks for your help I know you guys are busy

bumpp
(18-10-2018, 02:50 PM)Maniacboy01 Wrote: My lvl 16 blacksmith just forgot profession and its highly agitating please help me. It was probably because i was on my phone and apparently it doesnt give you an are you sure message when i accidently hit it. And if you can I know it’s a lot to ask but I was 11k xp into lvl 17 and for me that is progress I don’t wanna lose. Thanks for your help I know you guys are busy

Bumppppp
Bumpppp bump bump bump bunp
bumppp T_T plz halp me
BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
This should be sorted now. Sorry it took so long to confirm.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(02-11-2018, 06:29 AM)Kip Wrote: This should be sorted now.  Sorry it took so long to confirm.

Dude it’s fine I know you guys work hard and all the work done on the Halloween event was fantastic I’m just glad my thing got fixed thanks for everything you guys do your great