Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Question
(24-10-2018, 08:19 AM)grolla Wrote: comon bobo, there are ppl never loot something playing thousands hours in 4-5 years, and ppl who loot ones after 2 weeks and 10 times after 1 year.

Did both of them just about 

Old Steam - 3k hours - no loot 

New Steam - 6k hours - 14 loots

With that, you could say the CD key could be some number in the algorithm that says if you loot or not. Probz won't get an answer on that but just from my personal experience, I would not be too surprised if something like that was the case.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Or just make alit of money with trading its easy af Smile
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(24-10-2018, 07:29 AM)Bobo Wrote:
(23-10-2018, 01:03 PM)Malong Wrote:
(23-10-2018, 08:48 AM)Bobo Wrote: The loot comes unexpected. Just stop thinking about it and enjoy one you'll find in the inventory without even knowing when it came.

Fuck that. The fun and the loot are synonymous.(....)
Surely looting some nice legendary adds tone of fun. And it is just sad not to get one in a long long time. I've looted like 9 or 10 in 4 years and I'm happy with that. It just comes with time, one is more lucky, the other one less lucky. Just life. Try not to focus on that guys and enjoy when it comes. Smile

In this game, the vast majority of the joy is the loot. A little bit of enjoyment is had from VOIP chat, and that joy is greatly dwarfed by looting. Some other enjoyment was derived from Teutonic Robes, but unfortunately that item is removed from the game now.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
#Bring back the Robes
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
Its really annoying to see everytime noobs getting that just started off are getting good or just even a legendary