Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.11.0 Client Release
So is there no Spam healing now?
(31-10-2018, 07:28 AM)Kip Wrote: Medic:
  • Medics have a new box near their health indicator that displays their medic ability.
  • Pressing the H key uses the medic ability.
  • Each usage has a 2.5 second cool-down.
  • After all usages are depleted, your ability will recharge after a 15 second cool-down.

This reads a lot like a nerf. Prior to this patch, the common play pattern was to hold 2 sets of MSK for 6 charges and refill while using them, such that the refill and usage were concurrent. The net effect is that as the healer used the last or penultimate charge, the kits gets refilled immediately afterwards. But now it reads like you can only refill after using your charges and there will be a 15-second gap before you can heal again, so there is no way for a single player to continually heal with no interruptions in available respect. Is this a correct interpretation? If so, was this intended and was dedicated healing on two waves so powerful that it had to be nerfed?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Should be interesting, good job guys!
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(31-10-2018, 02:34 PM)Malong Wrote:
  • Medics have a new box near their health indicator that displays their medic ability.
  • After all usages are depleted, your ability will recharge after a 15 second cool-down.

This reads a lot like a nerf. Prior to this patch, the common play pattern was to hold 2 sets of MSK for 6 charges and refill while using them, such that the refill and usage were concurrent. The net effect is that as the healer used the last or penultimate charge, the kits gets refilled immediately afterwards. But now it reads like you can only refill after using your charges and there will be a 15-second gap before you can heal again, so there is no way for a single player to continually heal with no interruptions in available respect. Is this a correct interpretation? If so, was this intended and was dedicated healing on two waves so powerful that it had to be nerfed?

I wanted to make support more personal. I still think by timing your heals right, with other people on the server, it is still possible to have some sort of spamhealing. It just takes a while for people to get used to.
(31-10-2018, 02:44 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:

I wanted to make support more personal. I still think by timing your heals right, with other people on the server, it is still possible to have some sort of spamhealing. It just takes a while for people to get used to.

Still a nerf, but understood on the standpoint. Thanks.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Dep shields not working like part of new system at all. So many bugs in the game now.
Awesome I guess new mode coming Smile
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(31-10-2018, 02:46 PM)Malong Wrote:

well a nerf if you see the spam healing but you can now heal and kill bots/shield/slash so you have also a big advantage and if the comunication is good this syteam is more powerfull than the old because you dont miss DPS
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
(31-10-2018, 03:35 PM)derJaeger Wrote:
(31-10-2018, 02:46 PM)Malong Wrote:

well a nerf if you see the spam healing but you can now heal and kill bots/shield/slash so you have also a big advantage and if the comunication is good this syteam is more powerfull than the old because you dont miss DPS

So an advantage to events and a nerf to public servers?

And it's subjective ofc but new wall model looks like shit, old was much much better imho.