Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.11.0 Client Release
You can see the support items you currently have by pressing the B button to open the build menu.
When you spawn on a server, your support item is added to that build menu.
Some existing barricades have been renamed and/or have new models.
Trading is not affected since the "inventory" in question is in-game and not on the website.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
So I can see this new wall in my trade logs but if I go to Ah > Sell I can't see it there.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
But you still have to equip your cades so the server recognizes them?
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
When you are typing in the chat box and press H it will use the medic ability, not sure about using B yet

Edit:

Thanks for the update by the way, looks good
I have never looted but I am kinda sick at mario 64
Actual footage of me BLJing out of this universe:
[Image: giphy.gif]

(31-10-2018, 09:05 AM)Woody Wrote: So I can see this new wall in my trade logs but if I go to Ah > Sell I can't see it there.

Could be a class restriction problem. I'll have a look into it.

(31-10-2018, 09:07 AM)Julia. Wrote: But you still have to equip your cades so the server recognizes them?

Yes. Currently we are using this approach, but in the future we might free up the support slot and give players the ability to equip 4 weapons.
This updates is mainly an experimental one.

(31-10-2018, 09:10 AM)DagBoy Wrote: When you are typing in the chat box and press H it will use the medic ability, not sure about using B yet

Ah silly me, I'll have it fixed.
I can confirm house-trading cades is possible. But as they are not listed in the AH/My listings how do you sell the on AH?

PS. do I understand correctly the top tier cades are brand new and can be house-crafted? (just not sure if I understand the aim of the new concept, on one hand we have limited number of cades that can be built now, on the other hand stronger cades are available now. Do we try to make shielders great again or on the contrary?).
Hast stuff like the bolttossers accuracy and speed also being fixed
I cant find the house crafted dep shields or the tier 3 regular barricade recipes. Also cant find the old barricade on the marketplace. Everything else is looking good though ty for the update.
[Image: 5OL0wry.png]

[Image: D7W32lN.jpg]

(31-10-2018, 09:18 AM)Bobo Wrote: I can confirm house-trading cades is possible. But as they are not listed in the AH/My listings how do you sell the on AH?

PS. do I understand correctly the top tier cades are brand new and can be house-crafted? (just not sure if I understand the aim of the new concept, on one hand we have limited number of cades that can be built now, on the other hand stronger cades are available now. Do we try to make shielders great again or on the contrary?).

The cap should still be the same. We just added kinda equal stats over the tiers.

(31-10-2018, 09:18 AM)Pleb Wrote: Hast stuff like the bolttossers accuracy and speed also being fixed

I am not sure what is wrong with it. It already has a significant speed compared to other crossbows, so please elaborate.

(31-10-2018, 09:27 AM)Sigolo Wrote: I cant find the house crafted dep shields or the tier 3 regular barricade recipes.

Yeah something must have gone wrong while trying to add them to the new database. They'll appear over the course of the day, sorry for that.
So SHCs turned into Heavy Barricades and there is a T3 version of it. I guess the normal cade turned into the T1 one.
My wall cades turned into Strong Wall Barricades and there is a new T2 & T1 version of it.

Also now only medics are able to heal and engineers are only able to build if I got that correctly?
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam