Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.11.0 Client Release
(01-11-2018, 08:50 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 08:44 AM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: Please tell me. Ghastly hood has 100 head armor. this is more than legendary blocked helmets. And I kind of was glad that received this, but isn't there some kind of trick?

It's not ment to be 100 head armour, it will be changed to 12 like it should have been.

Oh no ( you just broke all my dreams
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(01-11-2018, 09:12 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 09:10 AM)Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Dibbler Wrote:
(31-10-2018, 05:16 PM)Thaffy Wrote: Not sure if someone has posted about this before but here goes..

In the case of public runs - more often than not people used to spawn in, run to the cades and drop whatever support they had without building. A few of us usually takes it upon ourselves to build that support so the run doesnt wipe because of lack of cover, but now theres no way to verify if there even IS support items present and who has or has not built theirs.

We can see tomes and building points by pressing tab. Could it also be possible to display how many walls, SHCS etc etc that are unused on the server?

Agreed. I don't know if it's possible from a coding perspective, but it would be enough if we had an additional column (next to kills/deaths) which displays a simple "m" for medic and "e" for engineer. Then you could pick your character depending on what is needed more.

I like this request. Consider it done.

You rock! Smile
---
"I'll sell it for less, and that's cutting me own throat." | My Steam Profile

[Image: j8ybJIA.png]
Also, the T3 SHC looks bigger then the T2 SHC. I dont know about the hitboxes but its really annoying to have cadetypes of the same sort which apperently have a diffrent size.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
you claim there is a marketplace cade, care to show me where in the marketplace? because none of our engineers can find it, its not really important for us specifically but for new players i imagine will be essential
The Quieter you are the more you are able to hear

14.04.2017 - Ornate Bascinet
06.05.2018 - Ebonwood Pike
12.09.2018 - Eastern Blade
(01-11-2018, 06:17 PM)The_Russian Wrote: you claim there is a marketplace cade, care to show me where in the marketplace? because none of our engineers can find it, its not really important for us specifically but for new players i imagine will be essential

They should appear on the website now.
If 2 people bring a SHC each can one person build both?
(01-11-2018, 06:50 PM)Hans_Konigsberg Wrote: If 2 people bring a SHC each can one person build both?

No the build menu is tied to the player.
Greetings,
I'm not so happy about the new update, because...

So i tested out and i found this.

There is not an other way for me to support the team anymore if i bring a cade my function has been done there. There is no way for me to heal someone quick by picking up a MSK. Also someone with a less good medic box will have less inpact on the team because he's just can't pick up something better, and have a good heal.

Now you don't need to focus on one support class you need 2... In the perfect world you need an engineer for when you are short on cades, and you need to work on getting on a medic aswel when you don't have enough ppl for healing. In the past 1 person had to focus on keeping the rg(s) alive or the team, now at least 4 ppl have do it.

2 of the same classes to support your team??

Making it so that there is no spawn healer will effect RG's so much, i felt basically useless because bots could clitch through me... but i'm sure now with this update that everything i've worked on for gear will be useless... Change my mind.

Greetings
A rg.

We exist Confused
So...

What happened to the old Heavy Cades? I don't see a conversion for those, and they seem to just be gone from my inventory.

Also, what about 2x and 3x dep shields? No conversion for those either, and still in crafting menu. Do they still bring 2x and 3x the low level dep shield?

Edit: Seems the old HC became the Heavy Wall Cade?
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

All 3 kinds of dep shields stayed the same