Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Strong Deployable Shield
How to get it? It was stated it's housecraftable and I see no recipe of it on any crafter (attacker/defender/support/blacksmith/armoursmith/aclemist).
(31-10-2018, 09:33 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(31-10-2018, 09:18 AM)Bobo Wrote: I can confirm house-trading cades is possible. But as they are not listed in the AH/My listings how do you sell the on AH?

PS. do I understand correctly the top tier cades are brand new and can be house-crafted? (just not sure if I understand the aim of the new concept, on one hand we have limited number of cades that can be built now, on the other hand stronger cades are available now. Do we try to make shielders great again or on the contrary?).

The cap should still be the same. We just added kinda equal stats over the tiers.

(31-10-2018, 09:18 AM)Pleb Wrote: Hast stuff like the bolttossers accuracy and speed also being fixed

I am not sure what is wrong with it. It already has a significant speed compared to other crossbows, so please elaborate.

(31-10-2018, 09:27 AM)Sigolo Wrote: I cant find the house crafted dep shields or the tier 3 regular barricade recipes.

Yeah something must have gone wrong while trying to add them to the new database. They'll appear over the course of the day, sorry for that.

On the patch thread second page.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(31-10-2018, 02:11 PM)Sargent Q Wrote:
(31-10-2018, 09:33 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(31-10-2018, 09:18 AM)Bobo Wrote: I can confirm house-trading cades is possible. But as they are not listed in the AH/My listings how do you sell the on AH?

PS. do I understand correctly the top tier cades are brand new and can be house-crafted? (just not sure if I understand the aim of the new concept, on one hand we have limited number of cades that can be built now, on the other hand stronger cades are available now. Do we try to make shielders great again or on the contrary?).

The cap should still be the same. We just added kinda equal stats over the tiers.

(31-10-2018, 09:18 AM)Pleb Wrote: Hast stuff like the bolttossers accuracy and speed also being fixed

I am not sure what is wrong with it. It already has a significant speed compared to other crossbows, so please elaborate.

(31-10-2018, 09:27 AM)Sigolo Wrote: I cant find the house crafted dep shields or the tier 3 regular barricade recipes.

Yeah something must have gone wrong while trying to add them to the new database. They'll appear over the course of the day, sorry for that.

On the patch thread second page.

Thank you. Hope the issue will be resolved soon.