Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Support - Builder Role
Cool, the cades go back to how they worked before. The current/new system has also another disadvantage: in the maps you need to cade off for wave 15, you cannot use the supply of walls spawned before to do this. Which reduces the possibilities to T2 SHC...
Build points will still be a thing and possibly adjusted. There will still be a building menu. Only change is that all the barricades brought in to the server will be listed in that build menu. We are not going back the the old old system where the barricades were actual items you can stash on the ground.
(05-11-2018, 10:09 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Build points will still be a thing and possibly adjusted. There will still be a building menu. Only change is that all the barricades brought in to the server will be listed in that build menu. We are not going back the the old old system where the barricades were actual items you can stash on the ground.

D: NOOOooooooo
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
I hope medics are able to build cades now as well.
(05-11-2018, 10:48 AM)Forward Wrote: I hope medics are able to build cades now as well.

Nah, engineers are engineers, medics are medics
(05-11-2018, 11:08 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 10:48 AM)Forward Wrote: I hope medics are able to build cades now as well.

It's bad idea. Medics should be able to play clutches as well if needed.

As a developer you should support the way players play the game not invent how they should play it.
(05-11-2018, 02:31 PM)Forward Wrote:

It's bad idea. Medics should be able to play clutches as well if needed.

As a developer you should support the way players play the game not invent how they should play it.
@Kaas dont listen to that guy.... the changes to engi system a great . Medic is fine the way it is right now actually it feels very strong since ur able to heal while doing something else... would still like to see some feature forcing u to actually support the team (with using ur support items) maybe a afk timer ?

Seriously, it's not an argument.

If you play let's say hard run with 2 engineers and medic and it's wave 9 incoming and both engineers are dead. How are you going to win? Before everyone can build cades, defend wave and continue run. And now it's a wipe. Using tomes is not an option so early in the run obviously.
(05-11-2018, 06:13 PM)Forward Wrote:

If you play let's say hard run with 2 engineers and medic and it's wave 9 incoming and both engineers are dead. How are you going to win? Before everyone can build cades, defend wave and continue run. And now it's a wipe. Using tomes is not an option so early in the run obviously.

I want to keep the roles separated as much as possible, so the class you pick actually matters. Tomes are ment to be used for strategic decisions, whether used to share loot or to keep a run from wiping.

It's a good thing that the game becomes a bit more challenging, keeps the minds fresh.
(05-11-2018, 06:17 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 06:13 PM)Forward Wrote:

I want to keep the roles separated as much as possible, so the class you pick actually matters. Tomes are ment to be used for strategic decisions, whether used to share loot or to keep a run from wiping.

It's a good thing that the game becomes a bit more challenging, keeps the minds fresh.

I think everyone regardless support class should be able to build cades, use barrels and tomes.

What's logic behind that hard role separation? Why do you think support class you picked should be important? This game is not about support classes.

Why do you think now a team from my example should wipe? Why are you trying to turn casual PvE mod into hardcore challenge? The_Russian already said about it, majority of players don't want hardcore/challenging experience, they just want to drop their cades onto ground and chill out shooting nords. It doesn't make them bad players who don't want to contribute to team success, but not everyone like competitive aspect of gaming. And as for myself I completely disagree with making this mod more challenging on basic level. It could be completely OK to make something like Uber-Rag mode for competitive players, but making game harder for everyone is completely wrong.