Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Servers not restarting properly (getting stuck)
Some of you might have experienced this bug and some might have even tried to find what causes it.

At the moment I have no clue what is causing the bug, so I hereby request if anyone can help me recreate the bug.
The sooner as I understand what is going on, the sooner I can fix it.

Thanks in advance.
Well what happened on calvary is that we were fighting on foot and just got killed a normal death so nothing special fromĀ  what i think what could've triggered not to restart
I managed to find the issue. This should be resolved soon.
(05-11-2018, 07:50 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I managed to find the issue. This should be resolved soon.

4 Servers at least for now.

It might have sth to do with leaving the server before regular map change. When you
get on, there are almost always bots. So if there is a difference in mechanics between
regular map change after victory and map change after defeat and timing out of the
map, it should be the second mechanic.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
Nah, it's when the support log is still empty at the time of death of every player.
To make sure it doesn't get stuck, bring in a barrel or tome or place a barricade.
(08-11-2018, 09:02 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Nah, it's when the support log is still empty at the time of death of every player.
To make sure it doesn't get stuck, bring in a barrel or tome or place a barricade.

Nice workaround. Will tell twimc. So fix inc with next update?
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
I'll see if I can get it ready for today