Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hybrid Hero Levels
Hi!

I have a suggestion concerning Hybrid chars:

What if there were hero levels for hybrids, one for each Category: Pike, Archer, Infantry, Crossbow

I think it would add a huge variety to the mod if you could mix different classes in a way that makes sense.
The hero levels shouldn't add much to stats not to become op, but just as much to actually make it a choice
worth a thought...The categories that the char combines should, after you become hero, still be weaker than
their hero-class counterparts of single-category chars, but in the end equal 1x t4, 1x t3 of both classes or 2x t3,
1x t2 of 3 classes. The idea is to basically let hybrids catch up to other chars at their respective hero-class.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
Last time I checked the Hybrids already have some of the highest stats you can get right now
I think you can get one with like 9 shielding without spending the 750K needed
And then 1 that gives you 13 Athletics which is the most in the game

The reason no one plays them is because most of the top level gear can't be used by them

I don't think a stat buff would help much
what baron said as much as it pains me Tongue most of the top end gear is hero locked to a class or classes within hero class.
Halogi's Touch 07/05/2018
Eagle Crossbow: 26/03/18
Fell edge 03/18
Tiger Scale Armour 27/05/2018

Dragon, could you give an example of what you think of?
(08-11-2018, 10:13 PM)Bobo Wrote: Dragon, could you give an example of what you think of?

Sure atm I play an Archer/Infantry Hybrid. The idea was to have a char, that can shoot, slash and shield
moderately well. I figured out though, that with Sniper(t4) and Heavy Infantry(t2) there is something
missing, compared to a hero class, so I was thinking, that it would be just perfect to get the Sargent(t3)
as hero class and reach exactly the point I was aiming for.
It's true that a lot of Legs are hero-locked, but then there is this huge variety of craftable stuff that you
have access to when choosing a hybrid, which somehow balances that. Would be so much fun to indivi-
dually equip such a character, using all kinds of personal crafts, making it look different to other chars of
which many just wear the same outfits. The strategic component is very appealing, rather than just one
way you can go, if you know what I mean...

I didn't even know you can have better stats with hybrids already like that insane shielding mentioned.
Of course there shouldn't be any buff for such stats then, but...maybe...for combinations that aren't so
over the top. How about let's say 4 hero classes for combinations that otherwise wouldn't be chosen as
they make no sense stat-wise for now? I wasn't asking for the super-shielder/slasher/archer/thrower. Rather
I was thinking about a bit more variety of balanced chars. Wink
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
Um, I'm for this but I think it should be 3-4 hybrids heros to start.
So like

A tanky xbow that's slower but has ok/good 2h skill. - Same armour as pc and same 2h skill as sentry?
A ranger that's slower maybe less bow skill more armour and 2h skill - Same speed as Jugg/same armour as a ranger, 200 ish 2h skill and same 260 bow skill?
A pikeman with 10 or 9 shielding but the normal other hero stats. - A Shielder that would be better than pc for shielding or about the same with maybe some other buff? 

Could get really crazy and make the ultimate glass cannon an inf with the lowest armour like I'm talking warden LVL and make the other stats max so like 10 shielding 240 1h and 2h. I would not let it use sok etc tho so it's still dependent on all hero stuff for inf other than maybe armour.

Edit I would want to play again with that last idea and I mean that... Given the Inf buff, it was like been given god mode to me so it got old to me faster than it was added. Yea inf was "underpowered" vs the other 3 but I don't think that was just because "its inf". It's because most player/runs are dum and either get lazy or just have no game sense and think they can 1 v (x). It's partly why I like mara as it is atm the glass cannon other than I guess sentry but sentry has its own problems that stopped it taking off like it could of.

Make me a glass cannon that is op on the surface but punishers players that play dumb or just runs that fail to have a meat shield in front of them. 

Give me assassins class without the smoke bombs plz.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(08-11-2018, 11:15 PM)Woody Wrote: A pikeman with 10 or 9 shielding but the normal other hero stats.

That's called Hoplite
8 shielding
second best polearms
and same throwing as 2 out of the other 3
(08-11-2018, 11:30 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 11:15 PM)Woody Wrote: A pikeman with 10 or 9 shielding but the normal other hero stats.

That's called Hoplite
8 shielding
second best polearms
and same throwing as 2 out of the other 3

I'm saying closer to rg with better armour/hp or throwing idk not polarm skill

Edit was in a bit of a rush can see how that came out wrong.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I think finding balance between hybrid classes and hero classes will be a bit hard, because hero classes will always have to pay 750k for their last unlock.
Feel free to come up with a stat sheet and PM it me, as we can't really spare any time looking in to this at this point.

Thanks for you for you suggestion.