Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] The First Defence(accepted) + another
:O you can go inside there?? That's looking really cool!! Looks more lived in now Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
seems I need to improve the map some more, any suggestions?
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
perhaps some form of defence at the head of the bridge? a sort of first defence line? it's a big field outside so not all the fighting will be done in the castle
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
ok gotcha, will do, will probably limit the outside part too

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Hey nice map, i like the general idea of a little castle trying to defend the position.

May be you could make the map less flat, put some small hills, some holes, or even you could elevate the castle above the plain. That would look more natural, and it's better for fighting!

Also, you could put some houses or a hut with hedges (such as a chicken coop) in the middle of the castle.
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(20-01-2012, 06:09 PM)Blondin link Wrote: Hey nice map, i like the general idea of a little castle trying to defend the position.

May be you could make the map less flat, put some small hills, some holes, or even you could elevate the castle above the plain. That would look more natural, and it's better for fighting!

Also, you could put some houses or a hut with hedges (such as a chicken coop) in the middle of the castle.

Unfourtunately it took a lot of effort to get the castle to be bot friendly and arrange everything so I don't plan on moving it anytime soon Sad. But I agree it would look more natural, shame I didn't think of that early on Tongue

I like the idea of houses and huts with a chicken coop, I'll see what I can do Tongue

Also I'm in the process of making the map less flat Smile

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Update:
  • Cabbages implemented!
  • Empty Chicken coup established!
  • Nords forgot to wipe their boots!
  • Terrain just got curvacious!

EDIT:
Update:
  • Paddling in the moat is now permitted!

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Bump, just letting you guys know I haven't given up on this. Just patiently waiting atm Tongue

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Nice map so far, I had the same problems with the maps size at first, due to being used to PW mod maps which are all settled somewhere near maximum size. (Or beyond  Wink)

(Still need help with the mapsize? You can simply (hex)edit it, PM me if you need help with that.)
Looks good.

Looks like the first waves will be out infront of the castle, and as the waves get harder, players would proberly fall back inside..

Just not sure., if theres to many cav on the map (im cav myself), if it wouldnt *piss* off the inf and archers., seeing how some cav(dont think i do that myself, allmost sure i dont Smile ), would be able to kite in the big area infront ?

But thats proberly ur tought, whit the resize/narrowing of the map u have in mind ? =)