Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] The First Defence(accepted) + another
Not sure what you mean for the first few sentences  ???. I'll try my best to answer though Tongue:

The waves do spawn out front of the castle, and the castle is intended as a fall back position.

I reduced the size of the plain outside (moved the barriers inwards), its still pretty large, but I think its on scale with beach assault Tongue. It shouldn't introduce any problems maps already in existance could theoretically create. (e.g. beach assault is large and cav does kite frequently there, but its often to the benefit of the infantry and archers.)
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
A quick suggestion. The ground coloring inside of the castle is sweet, but it would be pretty cool if you add a little bit of different ground textures to rid the repeat of the village ground texture. Like maybe apply a small transparent Path brush to it?
hmm tempting...very...tempting.

I'll see what  I can do, making some pretty sizable changes to it atm, reducing the outside area further still, removing potential glitch spots and loads of small things Tongue.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Update:
  • Glitch spots found...and destroyed!
  • More useful Space!
  • Less useless Space!
  • Horses roam free! (except for that fence....oh and those invisble barriers.... and that their static...)

screenies incomming!

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
looking good senni keep at it and you will get there in the end

i enjoyed the map you submitted to the contest it was different than the others in a big way and i like individuality so i look forward to seeing more from you in the future  ;D
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(14-01-2012, 11:50 AM)Senni link Wrote: they can go up the ladders, but yes they can't go up the stairs. I might try to replace the stairs with slopes.

EDIT:Also they do dismount if they get stuck for too long, Ill make a slope version regardless though

You can add a barrier to the stairs instead if you want to keep it.
Thanks guys Big Grin

(24-02-2012, 02:25 PM)Sighvatr link Wrote: [quote author=Senni link=topic=871.msg7763#msg7763 date=1326541803]
they can go up the ladders, but yes they can't go up the stairs. I might try to replace the stairs with slopes.

EDIT:Also they do dismount if they get stuck for too long, Ill make a slope version regardless though

You can add a barrier to the stairs instead if you want to keep it.
[/quote]

Couldn't really Sad, they were the main stairs on the right and left side of the castle on the inside (cav need to be able to get up them), it doesn't look bad now anyway Tongue

EDIT: did you mean place a barrier on top of the stairs? to form a slope?

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Yep. Never tried it to see if it works, but you can test that theory out for me!
the gatehouse stairs is an ideal grinding place, close it  pls Smile
(27-02-2012, 04:13 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: the gatehouse stairs is an ideal grinding place, close it  pls Smile
It does look like a grinding place indeed, but it isn't that narrow of a stairs..