Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Gesture
As you probably know for a good race you need a team that understands each other at a glance. I, as a non-English speaker, it is very difficult to formulate the desired phrase and type it in the chat. Especially when you need to instruct beginners who do not understand the mechanics of the game too well. Or in critical situations where I can't quickly explain a plan of action to the new arrivals. As a solution to such situations, I would like to offer to make the game animated hand gestures. These gestures can be explained without knowing the language. Gesture: attack! Gesture: back off. well, probably all. personally, I think it would be great. Write what you think. is it necessary and feasible at all
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
Or just get good at finding the most simple way to say what you want even if the punctuation, grammar is not correct. You may even find the most simple way is to just say nothing to ether let them figure it out or let someone else do it.

Coming from someone that grew up with two languages I understand were you are coming from but I think this is a terrible idea. Look at TF2 and other games like that...  "Medic".  Imagine that but 16 people altogether spamming not just one but what 3 or more things.

I would imagine 9\10 games it'll be more annoying than useful.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Please keep the posts relevant to the thread
Always Ken with the good suggestions. I like it. Can we have a flip off gesture too? And the English version with the two fingers?
Animation Menu: instead of Ctrl V to cheer, an animation wheel/menu. There's already many in game including Clapping, leaning, cheer, hands on hip. PW has something similar
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Kaasovic = EA Games
Kaasovic = 50 developers  
Kaasovic = everything
Kaasovic can add everything in noordd invasion
Loots