Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Akanamah
I wanna report this russian for:

First offering me the shit he does not honor it .
Akanamah Wrote:what u think about cursed fiendish + mangler for tempest?
 and my answer was 
sure ID?

and second for calling me a pussy in private messages after i told him to honor the offer he makes or just do not offer
his exact answer was this :

relax pussy. i dont offer u "cursed fiendish + mangler for tempest".
i'm only ask what a u think about it.
and what did u answer me for this? "sure ID?"
I didn’t have time to “teach you to breathe” yesterday. I was hoping that you would be enough I mean, and I will get an answer from you.

And i could have just insult him back worst than what he wrote but i wanna see how the administrator team deal with such things so i can get it to just do the same shit or report them 

Regards Stark

screens 
https://prnt.sc/lozogx
http://prntscr.com/lozoxw
https://prnt.sc/lozp57
it seems you forgot the middle of this "conflict" my young friend
ur answer "dont gimme an offer when you dont fucking honor it again" c.$tark

I am amused very much by the fact that there are people who are offended by life like you. who allow themselves to be rude, and, having received the same answer, you begin to cry and write reports.
     My Shop    My Steam
(30-11-2018, 02:06 PM)Akanamah Wrote: it seems you forgot the middle of this "conflict" my young friend

I am amused very much by the fact that there are people who are offended by life like you. who allow themselves to be rude, and, having received the same answer, you begin to cry and write reports.

1.We are not Friends.
2.I was just posting the screens of what happened 
3.use a better translator i do not understand what you are talking about
(30-11-2018, 02:17 PM)$tark Wrote:
(30-11-2018, 02:06 PM)Akanamah Wrote: it seems you forgot the middle of this "conflict" my young friend

1.We are not Friends.
I am extremely pleased that we are not friends. I would rather have a sex change operation back and forth. you became friends with a crybaby like you =)
     My Shop    My Steam
I can confirm that Stark can get very angry at people who don't want to trade with him, getting vulgar most of the times.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(30-11-2018, 02:21 PM)Akanamah Wrote:
(30-11-2018, 02:17 PM)$tark Wrote:

1.We are not Friends.
I am extremely pleased that we are not friends. I would rather have a sex change operation back and forth. you became friends with a crybaby like you =)

That's what she said

(30-11-2018, 02:21 PM)PioPio Wrote: I can confirm that Stark can get very angry at people who don't want to trade with him, getting vulgar most of the times.

Is that just because I didn't accept Rupturers for Jormgandr 1:1?  Dodgy
Pls don't post here if you are not involved
I have no clue what the issue is here.
I don't think it's our duty to police private messages, unless it turns into harassment, which is definitely not the case here.
Then to come back on the first point about making an offer that the opposite party does not intent to honour is also invalid. A question is asked what you thought of the offer.
That you reply with "sure ID", rather then giving an answer to the question does not make it a final deal that both parties agree on.

I really don't see any wrong doing here.
(30-11-2018, 03:59 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I have no clue what the issue is here.
I don't think it's our duty to police private messages, unless it turns into harassment, which is definitely not the case here.
Then to come back on the first point about making an offer that the opposite party does not intent to honour is also invalid. A question is asked what you thought of the offer.
That you reply with "sure ID", rather then giving an answer to the question does not make it a final deal that both parties agree on.

I really don't see any wrong doing here.

I have Several Private messages from this dumbass telling me what you think about this shit for that shit so after all of those Spams 
I considered that this idiot is making me an offer and then he goes to pussy mod and ignore my Answer
I didn't messaged him for a trade but he did so he made me an offer other wise why would he send me a message did he wanted my Advice for another trade with someone else?
I have a good idea to solve your problem. Remove each other from the friend list and dont to talk anymore.
Loots:
15.09.2017 Leviathan`s Treads
22.10.2017 Worm Bane
23.12.2017 Gothic Plate
22.04.2018 Defender Boots
20.05.2018 Dragon Halberd
02.09.2018 Defender Boots
07.12.2020 Imperial Halfplate - Blue
11.12.2020 Zephyr
14.02.2021 Studded Gauntlets
13.03.2021 Dragon Arrows
05.03.2022 Heavy Scaled Greaves
14.12.2023 Typhoon

Give me your stuff Blame!
(01-12-2018, 07:08 AM)Katarak Wrote: I have a good idea to solve your problem. Remove each other from the friend list and dont to talk anymore.

This pretty much concludes it. If you two can't get along, just ignore each other.