Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Dropped Craftable items
Why not allow Nords to drop Craftable armour + weapons.

This would give the incentive to try out different classes and maybe drown out the ever rant about how legendaries have such a low drop rate.

Just a suggestion.

Obviously give these items a drop rate depending on the tier of item.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

well, if you think about it, that's what gets looted. Only need only a bit give this form of ))))
To be honest, I'm against the idea. This will hit the economy
But in General it would be possible to looting things the Nords. They should be worse than crafting, and could please the players.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
Use still get craftables dropped. You get all the mats to craft what you want.
Loots:
15.09.2017 Leviathan`s Treads
22.10.2017 Worm Bane
23.12.2017 Gothic Plate
22.04.2018 Defender Boots
20.05.2018 Dragon Halberd
02.09.2018 Defender Boots
07.12.2020 Imperial Halfplate - Blue
11.12.2020 Zephyr
14.02.2021 Studded Gauntlets
13.03.2021 Dragon Arrows
05.03.2022 Heavy Scaled Greaves
14.12.2023 Typhoon

Give me your stuff Blame!
increase mat drop on cav
(04-12-2018, 02:58 PM)Kura Wrote: Why not allow Nords to drop Craftable armour + weapons.

This would give the incentive to try out different classes and maybe drown out the ever rant about how legendaries have such a low drop rate.

Just a suggestion.

Obviously give these items a drop rate depending on the tier of item.

Yeah but the rate shouldnt be too high Tongue

(05-12-2018, 08:10 AM)PANDA Wrote: increase mat drop on cav

Why? I think there is enough. I was kiting some Cav Runs some time ago nd good nice loot (mats).
(04-12-2018, 06:39 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: well, if you think about it, that's what gets looted. Only need only a bit give this form of ))))
To be honest, I'm against the idea. This will hit the economy
But in General it would be possible to looting things the Nords. They should be worse than crafting, and could please the players.

Yeah i get your reasoning.
Could implement a new tier of items with a low droprate that are between personal craft and house crafting and then another tier that's above house crafting but lower than current legendaries, possibly an Epic tier?

These items could also be added towards the legendary upgrade material list.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

"Why? I think there is enough. I was kiting some Cav Runs some time ago nd good nice loot (mats)."

I'm sorry did i read this right? "Good nice loot" on Cav? As in Cavalry? As in.. On NI?
Soooo I play what most would probably agree as more Cav than the usual player. And those of us who do play it frequently, know that mats are basiclly non-existant in Cavalry.

I agree that Cavalry mats should be fixed. Cavalry takes time and effort! Not to mention the XP needed to get the skill for it. I do play it for fun, it's different.
But it would be nice with at least some old boots or something? Reward the players for their effort. Would probably encourage more to play it to be fair.

TriGun
"don't play with TriGun he might report you"  -  Some random Leecher

[Image: QdZZKDm.gif?1]
Orphans Looted: 4
(05-12-2018, 01:06 PM)TriGun Wrote:

"Why? I think there is enough. I was kiting some Cav Runs some time ago nd good nice loot (mats)."

I'm sorry did i read this right? "Good nice loot" on Cav? As in Cavalry? As in.. On NI?
Soooo I play what most would probably agree as more Cav than the usual player. And those of us who do play it frequently, know that mats are basiclly non-existant in Cavalry.

I agree that Cavalry mats should be fixed. Cavalry takes time and effort! Not to mention the XP needed to get the skill for it. I do play it for fun, it's different.
But it would be nice with at least some old boots or something? Reward the players for their effort. Would probably encourage more to play it to be fair.

TriGun

We are working on the cavalry drop tables
(05-12-2018, 01:37 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 01:06 PM)TriGun Wrote:

TriGun

We are working on the cavalry drop tables

Much appreciated!
Looking forward to it
"don't play with TriGun he might report you"  -  Some random Leecher

[Image: QdZZKDm.gif?1]
Orphans Looted: 4
I think this requests defeats the purpose of crafting in general.
Still thanks for the suggestion.