Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Pandemonium, DB_Common_Quail
Let me say at first , that I'm not a friend of political correctness at the slightest. So this report
isn't about what has been said by the mentioned players in the first place. It is about respect
for others on the server. If someone mentions to feel disturbed and annoyed by a chat that
clearly violates the game's rules it is a matter of respect to just stop it. In this case the chat was
about gays and homosexuals. I don't give a flying f*** about how people think about this in
general and what they say on a platform/forum/political stage. All I'm saying is that rules-wise,
an NI server isn't the right place to discuss what they did, even if it was purely fun.

Sir Baron, you were present on the server the whole time this went on and did absolutely nothing
to stop this, although I asked you to.

Please check the server logs. I've also reported this ingame but considered it important enough
to write here as well.

Rules sections affected:
General Rules
  • Do not troll.
  • Do not insult other players - interact in a way that is respectful of other users.
          There will be zero tolerance for discrimination. Respect everyone, regardless of their race, religion,
          nationality, age, gender, or sexual orientation, in-game level. This list is not exhaustive.
Gameplay Rules
          Do not spam or flood the chat feed.

Finally I like to add that one of them made the comment, when asked by me to stop that stupidity, that
it is a public server. If only they knew!
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
Pandemonium here,i am offended by this post.
I checked the chat logs and found nothing from you after 2 reports came in

Edit: Also if you have a problem with a admin take it direct to the devs in a PM
To Green_Dragon where is your Evidence or ss

I see the 2 reports but the they report Trolling

I am very sure that Sir Baron would draw to a close

Rules sections affected:
General Rules

Do not troll.
Do not insult other players - interact in a way that is respectful of other users.

There will be zero tolerance for discrimination. Respect everyone, regardless of their race, religion,
nationality, age, gender, or sexual orientation, in-game level. This list is not exhaustive.
Gameplay Rules
Do not spam or flood the chat feed.
Evidence is the chat logs. If before or after I reported doesn't really matter.

If you guys don't see any violation of rules here, meaning in the logs I can't
help it. This would just be sad. In the future, I then have an imagination, how
seriously rules are taken and will just leave the server if it happens again.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
Dude,noone was trying to be offensive or anything,it was just the way we joke around.Furthermore,none of it was directed at you(as far as i recall),i was joking with quail,and since we joke about lots of things,im pretty sure he didnt get offended at all.

Not all that shines bright is gold.....

no,srsly,everything is fine yo
I was there and don't know why he reported either
Temporary bans have been issued to Pandemonium, Ullr, and DB_Common-Quail. Joking around is not an acceptable excuse for flooding chat, throwing insults, bragging about how easy it is to flame, and being generally disruptive. Those who have been banned can apply for an unban in a week. It should go without saying but repeated bans and warnings for offensive chat / disruptive behaviour will ramp up the punishment in the future.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...