Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Gold for free
[UK]_Lord_Zocki_(Class)
Saber
just give it to some newbie thats about to reach his first hero, done.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
Yea, you'd help best to look around Ingame whos close to hero / is lv 52 but can't afford the hero class. I am certain there are a few around.

Would be way better than giving it to someone who has decent stuff allready.

Would suggest a friend at this point but he does not want gifts he can't revenge for so this aint happening.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
Basically i want to give away everything to make sure i won't return to this game (or at least not so soon). I don't really like the idea of spending hours looking for an appropriate person. I didn't really care about the stuff and sold it on AH for 0 gold. But obviously i can't sell my gold on AH so i came up with the idea to give it to someone who i played with and who seems to be a nice person to me (and i will use random if there is more than one such person) so i can beleive this money will be put to a good use. He or she can do pretty much anything with this gold including the option to give it to a newbie. So feel free to apply for that if you don't want it for yourself.
I'm going to give away the money this evening so you have some time.
TC_IrishMan
Bjorn
Ivar
Ubbe

^.^
1/2/2016 - Valsgarde Helmet       Steam
ProfanumVulgaris
Pandemonium
Mindtheassassins
Well then I'd take it to put in on a char created for this purpose to help newbies who are missing some gold to reach hero.

I promise that:

I will not use the gold for myself and strictly seperate between my and the donated gold. The only reason why I am applying hereby is to hope that it's not going into the deep pockets of someone who has enough gold allready.

DB_Julia_*class*
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(08-12-2018, 01:32 PM)Julia. Wrote: Well then I'd take it to put in on a char created for this purpose to help newbies who are missing some gold to reach hero.

I promise that:

I will not use the gold for myself and strictly seperate between my and the donated gold. The only reason why I am applying hereby is to hope that it's not going into the deep pockets of someone who has enough gold allready.

DB_Julia_*class*

So I'm not meant with that, that's nice
Faravin
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop