Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Shieldton - Unban Appeal
Name when banned: I do not exactly know, I was in RED at the time when SaxonCamel owned it and it has been too long to remember what names I used in game. The only proper one's I can recall are RED_Proton and RED_GREEN_YELLOW_BLUE.

How long ago I was banned: Cannot be specific, I have steam screenshots that date back to 2014 but that was in a seperate clan before joining RED. From knowledge I would have to guess atleast edging 3 years ago.

Why I was banned: Much again like the other's I cannot remember anything specific, all I remember I was banned for toxity to other members? Something along those lines. 

Why I feel I should be unbanned: Everything on my part was up to 3 years ago. I was immature, i'll admit it and would like to aplogise for my actions.

I was told in my last unban appeal to come back within 12 months to have a chance of being unbanned. Now I'm here 2 years later hoping for a chance.

Regards --
Hi

You were Banned on the 25./01/2016 not in 2014. The main reason was as Kip informed you was 'Finally pushed himself over the edge with more vulgar complaining on the forum.'

I am NOT going to remove the Ban. This is Kips call. Now wait for an answer.
Just bumping this incase it was forgotten about.
I have no intrest in unbanning you. Perhabs Kip may be talked into it but I will not be supporting it.