Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Quail- Unban Appeal
I want to apologise for my actions towards other certain members of the community, firstly to Green dragon, who I have since spoken to and sorted things regarding the insults and rule breaks. As well as to Irishman for being a dick holding on to his items whilst banned unable to return them. Nord invasion isn't the place to be discussing sexuality and other subjects like this, and I understand that me and Pandemonium were also spamming the chat with messages in our conversation which wasn't directed in any means toward the game at the time. So now after re-reading the rules as well as confirming with Green Dragon on ones I was unsure on, I'm hoping to be unbanned.

If this is not possible at this time as the Staff team decide to stick with the ban. Could I request that my trade one returned to Irishman and his items be sent back? I would happily take extra ban time if the unban was rejected in return for this. I feel so fucking bad that I have the items, as I am pretty sure I have now annoyed him with this for long enough now and want to get them back asap.

Many thanks

Apologies

Quail
Loots: 18
Account unbanned.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...