Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Juggernaughts and other suggestions..
(17-02-2019, 08:57 PM)Woody Wrote: Well alia is what 12w same with dead shot the eagle we both have is 3w + its easier to kite with.

Have soloed normal but sure I could just about do hard. Thats if I could be fucked switching the map on AU and its so slow vs warden etc..

You shouldn't be forced to have upgraded legis (as in the jugg post was said) to actually be able to fullfill a purpose if you compare both things at this stage.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(17-02-2019, 09:02 PM)Julia. Wrote:
(17-02-2019, 08:57 PM)Woody Wrote: Well alia is what 12w same with dead shot the eagle we both have is 3w + its easier to kite with.

Have soloed normal but sure I could just about do hard. Thats if I could be fucked switching the map on AU and its so slow vs warden etc..

You shouldn't be forced to have upgraded legis (as in the jugg post was said) to actually be able to fullfill a purpose if you compare both things at this stage.

All normal xbows are 3w even the upgraded one we both have. It's the same with bows all 1w.

Hoplite is arguably the worst hero because mara is a thing.
It's like when repeater had less xbow skill then cm. If a mara picks up a hoplite weapon he becomes better than him.

The 2nd mode is unless 90% of the time the poks 2nd mode is so much more versatile I arguably think the pok is better than elegy.

Elegy needs a big buff or 3 modes (stab/1h/swing). The class needs the same skill as mara in polarm.

Senti is Fucked over by Sentry and even Sentry is not that amazing.

Both should be given a armour like imp/cheacked that's a bit better than normal and has the same weight.

Senti can't get faster for obvious reasons... So I would think about giving it more hp and maybe the extra hp thing inf get.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
IMO hoplite seems mostly fine. I would suggest +1 shield to get him on par with pavise and remove the dumb shield-penalty(-30% speed and damage if I recall correctly) from his weapons, if that is even possible.
27.2.2017: Dark Gothic Plate 
20.1.2019: Tower Shield
(17-02-2019, 09:38 PM)Saubauer Wrote: IMO hoplite seems mostly fine. I would suggest +1 shield to get him on par with pavise and remove the dumb shield-penalty(-30% speed and damage if I recall correctly) from his weapons, if that is even possible.

Forgot to add can't even use the 1h mode on cav

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|