Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mat Economy?
------------------------------MATS DROP RATE SYSTEM-------------------------------  
A Players looting lump and copper (A players can't loot zinc and sulphur 1 months)
B Players Looting zinc and sulphur (B players can't loot lump and copper 1 months)

A Players selling lump and copper and will buy zinc and sulphur
B Players selling zinc and sulphur and will buy lump and copper

ez brain ez nord invasion system
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(18-12-2018, 05:55 PM)Berkay Wrote: ------------------------------MATS DROP RATE SYSTEM-------------------------------  
A Players looting lump and copper (A players can't loot zinc and sulphur 1 months)
B Players Looting zinc and sulphur (B players can't loot lump and copper 1 months)

A Players selling lump and copper and will buy zinc and sulphur
B Players selling zinc and sulphur and will buy lump and copper

ez brain ez nord invasion system

wooosh
21.5.17 Ornate Bascinet
8.3.19   Volundr Greatsword
3.5.19   Dark Gothic Plate

Upgraded Legendarys
C-Leviathan´s Guard
BH-Defender Helmet
C-Volundr Greatsword
B-Gothic Greaves
C-Rupturer
C-Mortifer
C-Malice

My Shop: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=67919
My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211997384/

a good Anvil does not fear the hammer
could we make the legendary upgrade loot able like a legendary that way if a poor player loots it they can sell it for a easy 5-7 mil as they'res a set value for them. and rich player that loot them can trade for other upgrades if its not the one they're looking for. allowing for more ppl who may want to upgrade but cant afford to upgrade they're fav weapon but cant afford it. with it being a leg drop means they'res not alot out their still keeping inline with the quote "These items are not meant for everyone to be able to obtain, nor are they something people are supposed to amass. They are for the few people that want to upgrade specific legendary items they have grown attached to." it would increase chance of loot and give poorer player a chance to earn a easy 5-7 mil while letting the poorer legendary holders a chance to upgrade their legendary.
Looting craftable items is nothing which should be possible in my eyes. Those who want to upgrade stuff can grind the mats and cash for it, as for anything craftable, otherwise that will ruin the market even more as ppl will just loot what you have to grind over time, and thats nothing which should happen.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(18-12-2018, 09:44 PM)Julia. Wrote: Looting craftable items is nothing which should be possible in my eyes. Those who want to upgrade stuff can grind the mats and cash for it, as for anything craftable, otherwise that will ruin the market even more as ppl will just loot what you have to grind over time, and thats nothing which should happen.

this is a crafting mat so if a person buys it it gonna be used keeping the market in check as the loot chance would be same as a leg
It will lower the mats prices even more as lees mats are needed. You can say its gonna have a low loot chance, but thats still as if you loot mats worth weeks of grinding within one sec. Including 5m cash, which is against the theory of devs who dont want fixed frices for lootables, which would be given here as its atleast worth 5m, even if you dont take the mats in account.

(18-12-2018, 10:08 PM)Julia. Wrote: It will lower the mats prices even more as lees mats are needed. You can say its gonna have a low loot chance, but thats still as if you loot mats worth weeks of grinding within one sec. Including 5m cash, which is against the theory of devs who dont want fixed frices for lootables, which would be given here as its atleast worth 5m, even if you dont take the mats in account.

its that 5 mil that causes an influx in the market as ppl try to sell as mush as fast as possible resetting the prices daily to earn the gold making it harder for poor players to compete forcing them to go cheaper. compared to some poor player looting a 1 of the 3 leg upgrade once every 1 or 2 months wont affect the market giving him a change to earn some easy gold with less likely of being scammed. grinders get a discount poor player gets a profit win:win if a grinder loots means 1 less player in fluxing the market
The price would still be fixed, no matter who loots it. And thats nothing NI encourages.

Who says a poor player wants those mats, I guess they rather would like to get a legendary which they actually have some use for/can sell it as anyone else. And whoever plays the game gets richer each second he plays, which is the sense of the game. Don't complain about poor players, if you play you earn stuff and you get out of the "poor" status. Just converting the assist-XP gives you enough gold when grinding mats meanwhile to craft whatever you wanna craft. Selling mats is a nice additional income but, if you craft a lot you'll use most of your mats and shouldn't sell them anyways as you'll miss them later.

(18-12-2018, 10:35 PM)Julia. Wrote: The price would still be fixed, no matter who loots it. And thats nothing NI encourages.

Who says a poor player wants those mats, I guess they rather would like to get a legendary which they actually have some use for/can sell it as anyone else. And whoever plays the game gets richer each second he plays, which is the sense of the game. Don't complain about poor players, if you play you earn stuff and you get out of the "poor" status. Just converting the assist-XP gives you enough gold when grinding mats meanwhile to craft whatever you wanna craft. Selling mats is a nice additional income but, if you craft a lot you'll use most of your mats and shouldn't sell them anyways as you'll miss them later.

looting something worth 5 mil is still better than looting nothing for 4 years. the influx in the market rn means poor player have to rely on getting gold through grinding run alone as they cant compete with richer ppl resetting prices every day. kinda hard to get outta poor with a dead community if they have to rely on a run from a community if 5 active players at best. sorry for being "poor" sorry for not having a more active player base XD. in your logic theirs pretty much nothing wrong with having legendary mats. if this was just a pure grinding game why have legendary at all
At which point do you call yourself rich or poor?

You can craft everything you want as Housecraftables without any issues and its perfectly fine to play just with them.
Legendaries are nice to have but not nessecary. My main concern is looting sth craftable/with a fixed price.
You might or you might not loot but ingeneral that wont change if you're rich or poor. You may loot sth worth 2-3m and then you'd call yourself rich? I doubt it, you'd probably say "why did I only get this and that?". I farmed 95% of my Items, which makes about 80% of my total value. I've bought a few legendaries for craftables and cash and resold some for craftables and cash.
I was lucky once within a long timeframe, yes, and I see others who looted 8 times whilst playing nearly the same runs.

I crafted about 4 or more complete sets, just by myself farming the mats for it. I use my legendary loot, but I didn't turn rich from one day to the other just because I looted an Item which fills up one slot.

There should be a strict line between craftable and lootable, if you can loot craftables I'd also like to craft legendarys in exchange... which would kinda remove all the sense of them been legendaries.

To sum it up, in my eyes you play for mats and cash, you can play perfectly with craftables and when you're lucky you happen to get a bonus on top. But you can't force the game to drop you sth, additional it aint even safe that you'd ever loot an upgradematerial if it was implemented.