Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mat Economy?
(18-12-2018, 11:55 PM)Julia. Wrote: At which point do you call yourself rich or poor?

You can craft everything you want as Housecraftables without any issues and its perfectly fine to play just with them.
Legendaries are nice to have but not nessecary. My main concern is looting sth craftable/with a fixed price.
You might or you might not loot but ingeneral that wont change if you're rich or poor. You may loot sth worth 2-3m and then you'd call yourself rich? I doubt it, you'd probably say "why did I only get this and that?". I farmed 95% of my Items, which makes about 80% of my total value. I've bought a few legendaries for craftables and cash and resold some for craftables and cash.
I was lucky once within a long timeframe, yes, and I see others who looted 8 times whilst playing nearly the same runs.

I crafted about 4 or more complete sets, just by myself farming the mats for it. I use my legendary loot, but I didn't turn rich from one day to the other just because I looted an Item which fills up one slot.

There should be a strict line between craftable and lootable, if you can loot craftables I'd also like to craft legendarys in exchange... which would kinda remove all the sense of them been legendaries.

To sum it up, in my eyes you play for mats and cash, you can play perfectly with craftables and when you're lucky you happen to get a bonus on top. But you can't force the game to drop you sth, additional it aint even safe that you'd ever loot an upgradematerial if it was implemented.
i consider myself ok with only able to grind 40k including xp that if i play from 10pm to 6am anyhow your point of view is valid to equipment where over stockpile causes a influx to leg price but were talking about leg mat that would most likely be used and with the leg upgrade being one of the causes in the major influx of the market all im suggesting is balance to balance out the influx. in my eyes only a few are actually profiting from the legendary upgrades while the rest are taking the worst end as they are stockpiling and trade the upgraded legendary which kinda defeated the purpose they should just made it a loot but they didn't adding fuel to the influx. sure i play for loot and mat who doesn't the point at the end leg mats increase chance of ppl looting and allow poorer players a chance to upgrade they're fav leg
(19-12-2018, 12:26 AM)PANDA Wrote: i consider myself ok with only able to grind 40k including xp that if i play from 10pm to 6am anyhow your point of view is valid to equipment where over stockpile causes a influx to leg price but were talking about leg mat that would most likely be used and with the leg upgrade being one of the causes in the major influx of the market all im suggesting is balance to balance out the influx. in my eyes only a few are actually profiting from the legendary upgrades while the rest are taking the worst end as they are stockpiling and trade the upgraded legendary which kinda defeated the purpose they should just made it a loot but they didn't adding fuel to the influx. sure i play for loot and mat who doesn't the point at the end leg mats increase chance of ppl looting and allow poorer players a chance to upgrade they're fav leg

What?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(19-12-2018, 01:55 AM)Malong Wrote:
(19-12-2018, 12:26 AM)PANDA Wrote: i consider myself ok with only able to grind 40k including xp that if i play from 10pm to 6am anyhow your point of view is valid to equipment where over stockpile causes a influx to leg price but were talking about leg mat that would most likely be used and with the leg upgrade being one of the causes in the major influx of the market all im suggesting is balance to balance out the influx. in my eyes only a few are actually profiting from the legendary upgrades while the rest are taking the worst end as they are stockpiling and trade the upgraded legendary which kinda defeated the purpose they should just made it a loot but they didn't adding fuel to the influx. sure i play for loot and mat who doesn't the point at the end leg mats increase chance of ppl looting and allow poorer players a chance to upgrade they're fav leg

What?

?
(19-12-2018, 01:58 AM)PANDA Wrote:

What?

?
I'm also asking; What?

I can't seem to understand what you are trying to say, is it that you don't think having legendary upgrade materials become a drop would change the market much and wouldn't ruin the economy for them?

Regarding the purpose of legendary upgrades as you have stated:

Quote:"in my eyes only a few are actually profiting from the legendary upgrades while the rest are taking the worst end as they are stockpiling and trade the upgraded legendary which kinda defeated the purpose they should just made it a loot but they didn't adding fuel to the influx"
The whole point is that only a few people are meant to be able to profit from the upgrades, so I don't see how the purpose has really been defeated here. It's not meant to be obtainable by everyone, after all. 

As for the part on stockpiling, I can't make sense of what you're trying to say there, would be nice if you could clarify that for me...

Also I am assuming you mean 10am to 6pm? Otherwise 40k is not a lot of xp as that is when the EU servers are more busy.
I have never looted but I am kinda sick at mario 64
Actual footage of me BLJing out of this universe:
[Image: giphy.gif]

(19-12-2018, 03:07 AM)DagBoy Wrote:
(19-12-2018, 01:58 AM)PANDA Wrote:

What?

?
I'm also asking; What?

I can't seem to understand what you are trying to say, is it that you don't think having legendary upgrade materials become a drop would change the market much and wouldn't ruin the economy for them?

Regarding the purpose of legendary upgrades as you have stated:

Quote:"in my eyes only a few are actually profiting from the legendary upgrades while the rest are taking the worst end as they are stockpiling and trade the upgraded legendary which kinda defeated the purpose they should just made it a loot but they didn't adding fuel to the influx"
The whole point is that only a few people are meant to be able to profit from the upgrades, so I don't see how the purpose has really been defeated here. It's not meant to be obtainable by everyone, after all. 

As for the part on stockpiling, I can't make sense of what you're trying to say there, would be nice if you could clarify that for me...

Also I am assuming you mean 10am to 6pm? Otherwise 40k is not a lot of xp as that is when the EU servers are more busy.

the few im talking about those who are having multiple upgraded legendary and are using them to increase their leg value. stockpiling might of been a bad word to uses what i meant was how the older legendary where before you could craft them then they become a leg now theirs alot of them out their decreasing the value i'm not saying it will fix the market but it will help a bit. i do mean 10pm to 6am idk why i get so little.
If the mats wouldnt be nessecary for upgrades/there were no upgrades, the prices would even be lower. Every player makes money every second they play so there has to be a thing where some is took out, otherwise you'll end up with a decrease of the value of cash.

And sorry, if you play 8h and make 40k, you're doing something wrong. Or you're playing alone, idk. But if you're playing on a halfway full server you'll earn more than that.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
Iam rich you are poor nuff said
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(19-12-2018, 03:40 AM)PANDA Wrote: the few im talking about those who are having multiple upgraded legendary and are using them to increase their leg value. stockpiling might of been a bad word to uses what i meant was how the older legendary where before you could craft them then they become a leg now theirs alot of them out their decreasing the value i'm not saying it will fix the market but it will help a bit. i do mean 10pm to 6am idk why i get so little.

These posts are less coherent than those of a certain well-known user on these forums.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Developers adjust drop rates or what?

After whole Rag run:
  • Hardened Metal 4
  • Heavy Cloth 2
  • Wolf Teeth Necklace 4

Yes, that's all. With pretty low deaths count.
Play cav. lots of mats, lots of nice legendary loots.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]