Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Speedrunning?
So I've recently gotten into speedrunning, specifically Super Mario 64. I'm not very good, especially not when this video was made (I've practiced a lot more and have taken about 7 or 8 minutes off my time (down to about 25 minutes total), still lots of room for improvement). I enjoy it as Super Mario 64 was one of the first games I remember playing on the Nintendo 64. I got into speedrunning when I saw someone do bomb clip and thought, I can do that. I couldn't, but I can now and that's what matters, right? My first full (although it isn't actually full because I don't quite finish in this particular video) upload is below (I have many more recorded but due to the fact that single video took me over 24 hours to upload I have decided to just keep them saved locally until I get better internet...). Also suggestions on recording software would be nice.

So, my question is: are there any other amateur or professional speedrunners in the NI community? And if there are;

-What game(s) do you speedrun?

-What got you into speedrunning?

Feel free to add anything you feel relevant to the topic as well.
I have never looted but I am kinda sick at mario 64
Actual footage of me BLJing out of this universe:
[Image: giphy.gif]

why not speed run ni
(18-12-2018, 08:50 AM)PANDA Wrote: why not speed run ni

We did and had no true competition.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(18-12-2018, 08:50 AM)PANDA Wrote: why not speed run ni

I did a speed run event long time ago. Maybe I will do one again in the future Tongue
"Press 5, guys, 5, 5, 5,..."
already subs mate, i hope you have a realy good content (havent watched yet) and good luck!

(18-12-2018, 10:24 AM)Bobo Wrote: "Press 5, guys, 5, 5, 5,..."

faravin is that you? Big Grin
(18-12-2018, 11:44 AM)Nethheru Wrote: already subs mate, i hope you have a realy good content (havent watched yet) and good luck!

(18-12-2018, 10:24 AM)Bobo Wrote: "Press 5, guys, 5, 5, 5,..."

faravin is that you? Big Grin

Thanks mate! Hope to have more content on it soon
I have never looted but I am kinda sick at mario 64
Actual footage of me BLJing out of this universe:
[Image: giphy.gif]

08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet