Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What to do with build points;
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Remove them
63.16%
24 63.16%
Keep them
23.68%
9 23.68%
Alter them (please specify in a reply)
13.16%
5 13.16%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Build points
(30-12-2018, 08:11 PM)Malong Wrote:
(30-12-2018, 08:07 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(30-12-2018, 08:02 PM)Malong Wrote:
(30-12-2018, 07:36 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(30-12-2018, 04:21 PM)Malong Wrote: Here you go:

Oof forgot to say in 1.11+ èh. Doh.

I'm sorry, what do you mean?

The screenshot you provided was uploaded before 1.11.0 was released. New countermeasures were deployed in the 1.11.0 update.

Oh, I see. Why does a screenshot have to be from 1.11 for it to be a valid proof of concept? Couldn't you just remove the countermeasures?

We ran an internal poll that had the outcome; remove it for everyone or add it. That's why I gave it one last shot to come up with a new way to "break" the script, which was deployed in 1.11.0. As far as I know it is secure, or beyond the knowledge of many to crack, even though I hate to use the word secure :S. Feel free to crack it, I'll even reward you for it if you want, as long as it's publicly disclosed when it is released.
To be honest, I would consider the voting results seriously if I want to satisfy the majority. Hope the majority decides what is best.

By the way, People are rarely expressing their opinion if they are happy, but tend to do it if they are unhappy (i.e: Loot Rates - New Support System etc.)
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
(30-12-2018, 10:26 PM)Horakti Wrote: By the way, People are rarely expressing their opinion if they are happy, but tend to do it if they are unhappy (i.e: Loot Rates - New Support System etc.)

If people are unhappy its possible some just go afg and dont see a poll.

Only a few people vote on Ni poles anyway there just a bonus argument tool "have a look at...".

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(30-12-2018, 08:17 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: We ran an internal poll that had the outcome; remove it for everyone or add it. That's why I gave it one last shot to come up with a new way to "break" the script, which was deployed in 1.11.0. As far as I know it is secure, or beyond the knowledge of many to crack, even though I hate to use the word secure :S. Feel free to crack it, I'll even reward you for it if you want, as long as it's publicly disclosed when it is released.

I have to ask: why was remove it preferred to adding it?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(31-12-2018, 11:37 PM)Malong Wrote:
(30-12-2018, 08:17 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: We ran an internal poll that had the outcome; remove it for everyone or add it. That's why I gave it one last shot to come up with a new way to "break" the script, which was deployed in 1.11.0. As far as I know it is secure, or beyond the knowledge of many to crack, even though I hate to use the word secure :S. Feel free to crack it, I'll even reward you for it if you want, as long as it's publicly disclosed when it is released.

The outcome was that either no one should have it or everyone. I think the development team came to the conclusion to give it one more shot. The system I created allowed for another feature from the wishlist to be completed, so basically it was 2 flies in one blow. I didn't really care wether to implement it or remove it. Now, have I provided answers to your questions in a courteous and prompt fashion?
Understood.

(31-12-2018, 11:48 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:

The outcome was that either no one should have it or everyone. I think the development team came to the conclusion to give it one more shot. The system I created allowed for another feature from the wishlist to be completed, so basically it was 2 flies in one blow. I didn't really care wether to implement it or remove it. Now, have I provided answers to your questions in a courteous and prompt fashion?

When did I ever rush you into giving a response? But if you're serious, you didn't respond to this (though it wasn't a question):

(29-12-2018, 06:23 PM)Malong Wrote: Yes, you're correct, it wasn't directly about the challenge. But the first four hours of any game that involves levels will be challenging if you don't play the mode for your level. This is especially true when the "balance" of the enemies is based purely on their stats relative to yours, and player stats increase by leveling. I find it VERY hard to believe that you had a difficult time with Beginner mode in KF2.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(31-12-2018, 11:56 PM)Malong Wrote: Understood.

(31-12-2018, 11:48 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:

When did I ever rush you into giving a response? But if you're serious, you didn't respond to this (though it wasn't a question):

(29-12-2018, 06:23 PM)Malong Wrote: Yes, you're correct, it wasn't directly about the challenge. But the first four hours of any game that involves levels will be challenging if you don't play the mode for your level. This is especially true when the "balance" of the enemies is based purely on their stats relative to yours, and player stats increase by leveling. I find it VERY hard to believe that you had a difficult time with Beginner mode in KF2.

Ah sorry, it was a southpark reference; https://m.imgur.com/gallery/UDtjv0O
In the 4 hours I played I have no clue what difficulty I played, but it was challenging. You are right that the beginning is always a struggle because you have to level up, I personally like a challenge and was glad when for example payday 2 increased the difficulty of existing modes was tweaked. I guess personal experiences may differ.
(20-12-2018, 08:20 PM)Julia. Wrote: I think he's more on about a "make cades free to build" thingy as we had before.

yeap from the beginning all he wants to say is that ' we have not enough cades to do ragnarok most of the time with the new building point system'. this is not about removing or downgrading the new system, its only about improving it for ragnarok.
I have not be paying attention that much to all the posts but has anyone talked about the trolling aspect this allows?

I don't even need to drop my cade for someone to use it... I've only played for 5 or so runs with the new system and already had 2 or 3 placed where I wouldn't. This before I would even drop mine as well.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Fair point Woody, noone has to go and pick up cades to build them (at a good or bad spot). And therefore its way quicker (which can be good or bad, *sigh*)

Also if you're bringing barrels you dont have access to the building menue which kinda sucks.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam