Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What to do with build points;
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Remove them
63.16%
24 63.16%
Keep them
23.68%
9 23.68%
Alter them (please specify in a reply)
13.16%
5 13.16%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Build points
(01-01-2019, 08:49 AM)Julia. Wrote: Also if you're bringing barrels you dont have access to the building menue which kinda sucks.

Wait didn't notice that... Being the runs cade builder was not a lack of self-awareness from cade bringers if done right it was to speed up the run...

A cade bringer can only use cades and medics only can use meds I think just that is why this system is 1 step backwards.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(01-01-2019, 12:03 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Ah sorry, it was a southpark reference; https://m.imgur.com/gallery/UDtjv0O
In the 4 hours I played I have no clue what difficulty I played, but it was challenging. You are right that the beginning is always a struggle because you have to level up, I personally like a challenge and was glad when for example payday 2 increased the difficulty of existing modes was tweaked. I guess personal experiences may differ.

Ah yeah, I haven't watched South Park in years, despite referencing "nice" a lot.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I'm a fan of BP, why does this thread not let me vote?
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.
(20-12-2018, 07:49 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: Can we get rid of them?
On the Ragnarok, these points run out at the most inopportune moment
[Image: trrQEfS.jpg]
Before fighting Thor, this is what you are limited to by the building point system right now.
If that amount of cades is not enough for you to beat Ragnarok, I don't think the dev team bear the entire responsibility.

(26-12-2018, 09:57 PM)MightyIrishMan Wrote: Event vs  pub runs ?????

From my experience, most of pub runs are also successfull.
When they fail, it's mostly before even reaching the point where you run out of building points, wave 5 often being the highest hurdle.

And we're talking about Ragnarok, the hardest difficulty in the game, the ultimate fight against the nordic gods.
It's supposed to be challenging, not " casual and relaxing", the lower difficulties are already there to fill this role.
Srellian, do you even think about what you're saying? You do, in principle, can think and reason?
These runs are successful only because experienced players such as Shadow retain baricades and BP. They go and sacrifice themselves trying to contain the waves of the Nords, surviving under the blows. Protection green inexperienced players who are constantly building a lot of barricades in the wrong places and wasting BP. Without skilled players you will build and build, but all this will break tor. And you'll have barricades to build to protect you from Odin, but you can't build them because of those damn BP. From what you say, I can think of BP as the one giving power to these Nordic gods. Interesting ability to have them. They don't allow us to build our barricades.
Are these gods supposed to have that kind of power?
I thought Heimdal could blow the horn and have some positive effect on the Nords. Hodur, too, could would have what either ability to. But alas, I did not expect that the ability of the Nordic gods in order to limit us to the number of BP.

delirium
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(06-01-2019, 11:54 AM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: Srellian, do you even think about what you're saying? You do, in principle, can think and reason?
These runs are successful only because experienced players such as Shadow retain baricades and BP. They go and sacrifice themselves trying to contain the waves of the Nords, surviving under the blows. Protection green inexperienced players who are constantly building a lot of barricades in the wrong places and wasting BP. Without skilled players you will build and build, but all this will break tor. And you'll have barricades to build to protect you from Odin, but you can't build them because of those damn BP. From what you say, I can think of BP as the one giving power to these Nordic gods. Interesting ability to have them. They don't allow us to build our barricades.
Are these gods supposed to have that kind of power?
I thought Heimdal could blow the horn and have some positive effect on the Nords. Hodur, too, could would have what either ability to. But alas, I did not expect that the ability of the Nordic gods in order to limit us to the number of BP.

delirium

So now, because of the building point system, to beat the hardest mode in the game, we need a team with good gear, decent skills, a balanced lineup, and some strategy/cooperation?

Delirium indeed

And nordic gods are able limit our barricades for the same reason tomes are able to introduce a brand new 2-meters-long SHC into the orifice of the people it revives
(06-01-2019, 11:25 AM)Srellian Wrote: From my experience, most of pub runs are also successfull.

That's like saying "it still works at least 50% of the time"

Doesn't mean it improvement on any thing or even equal to.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Good. I can't read it anymore. I'll protest. I don't go to the Ragnarok mode in public mode until there will be no change. I will come only to events to other reasonable players. The same challenge that all players, and I do not agree with this construction system.
Get a balanced team, go conquer Ragnarok without us. Or at least not without me. My foot won't be there.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(06-01-2019, 12:30 PM)Woody Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 11:25 AM)Srellian Wrote: From my experience, most of pub runs are also successfull.

That's like saying "it still works at least 50% of the time"

Doesn't mean it improvement on any thing or even equal to.

I never meant to say the success rate had improved or even stagnated.
Just wanted to say that even with a scrub like me in the team, it was still possible to win.
To start. Hello dear developers and players.
Now let's get down to matter. This will be the cry of the soul.
I fully support the author of the topic.
Why should we bring damn barricades if we cannot build them? Please return the old system.
Thank you, I said everything!
Leader House of Elite
Professions: [⚒MAX][⛊MAX][⚗MAX]
House Crafting: [⚒25][⛊16][⚗MAX]