Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What to do with build points;
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Remove them
63.16%
24 63.16%
Keep them
23.68%
9 23.68%
Alter them (please specify in a reply)
13.16%
5 13.16%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Build points
(20-12-2018, 09:45 PM)Faravin Wrote: The healing and building system are the reasons why NI is dying.
This.
Also. When building cade it should appear on mouse in unbuilt state (blue) and be build by mouse up instead of right under you, which is super annoying and inconvenient.
And simplify T3 wall and shc models, they are terrible. Remove decorative elements like legs (or whatever they called) and such.
Also the T3 Cade is still slightly higher than the T2 Cade (SHC), which sometimes makes it impossible to jump over and is simply annoying as its literally over a few mm depending on the grond.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(20-12-2018, 11:44 PM)MightyIrishMan Wrote: It's a shame so much work went into a system that hardly anyone likes. I guess if the community was more involved in the development, things like this wouldn't happen.

#Bringbacktheoldsystempls

This +++++++
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
(20-12-2018, 11:44 PM)MightyIrishMan Wrote: I guess if the community was more involved in the development, things like this wouldn't happen.

Agreed completely. The new system feels like the result of an impulsive decision and reaction to gameplay that involved reliance on barricades. Trying to treat that symptom is fine, but why do the "solutions" of the mod seem to always involve nerfing a play style over buffing its alternatives?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I really speak English very badly. Everything you read rezultat work Google translator )

I just wanted there to be no meaningless restrictions that the team suffers from. We have a sea of barricades, but we can't build them.
If the result of this topic will be a return to the old system of construction, I did not get upset. But I have to say, there are a lot of different barricades now, and each one needs a model, I mean a box.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(20-12-2018, 09:45 PM)Faravin Wrote: The healing and building system are the reasons why NI is dying. Just fyi. So i kinda have to agree with the russian.

I can't comment on the new building system (as I don't play engineer anymore) but I personally really like the new healing system - a single Surgeon's kit keeps the whole team alive on Hard. It feels like a sweet buff for infantry as well.

Anyway, I think NI is doing pretty well considering the amount of people that play Warband online as a whole ,Wink
I'll comment for you. 15 Ragnarok wave. Barricades are destroyed, and you have only 6 BP. This means you can build 3 Heavy cades or 2 Strong Wall. I think you understand the end of this race, you have barricades, but you just can't build them
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
To help with your point. The left over cades that you can't build is exactly why I stopped playing. I don't have a solution and if this is the method the Devs want that is fine. I just personally got tired of it and moved onto playing and doing other things.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!
(20-12-2018, 10:11 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: I'm just saying that asking to get rid of the cading system that is in place right now without a suggestion of what to replace it with makes it sound like he wants cades completely gone
This post exists for no other reason than to argue. Asking to get rid of build points (not the cading system, that's not what he said) very obviously implies that he wants barricades to be free to build, much like they were before build points were introduced.

(20-12-2018, 10:11 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: And I don't think that's what anyone here really wants
You're right, that's not what anyone wants, but you're the only person who has suggested it.
I have been watching this thread and been very confused by it. VM is still doing our weekly rag events and i have not run into this problem yet. Only time i have seen this is in the Halloween servers when it had just come out.

Would someone mind telling me what maps and what strategy they are seeing this problem with?
Steam name:  Sargeant Q