Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What to do with build points;
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Remove them
63.16%
24 63.16%
Keep them
23.68%
9 23.68%
Alter them (please specify in a reply)
13.16%
5 13.16%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Build points
(08-01-2019, 11:15 PM)[ASSASSINE] Wrote: Sorry for the late reply to this thread. Im pretty AFG, however, I will throw in my thoughts about the Buildpoints aswell. I have not read through all the comments, therefore Im sorry for mentioning something someone already said. 

I think the new system provides a challange to the game again. Before the update the gameplay was most of the times: cade off a choke point and just mindless shoot. I agree with the introduction of Buildpoints to limit the cading, as it requires a more strategic planning to succesfully complete a run. However, medics should be able to build cades aswell. This way they can contribute in dangerous situations to "save" the run. 
This suggestion would "nerf" engineers, as medics could "cover" their role. To even this out and to solve the low buildpoints, my suggestion would be the following: 
1. Medics and engineers can both build cades
2. Engineers add extra Buildpoints to the pool on each spawnwave (number needs to be tested, I would suggest 1 point each spawnwave = 1/3 each wave per engineer) 
3. Specific cades become available to build, once an engineer brought one in (once it is equipped). Before top cades are equipped by engineers, only general cades are available to build.

i like your idea and maybe let the engineer build cades faster after the prep time ?
21.5.17 Ornate Bascinet
8.3.19   Volundr Greatsword
3.5.19   Dark Gothic Plate

Upgraded Legendarys
C-Leviathan´s Guard
BH-Defender Helmet
C-Volundr Greatsword
B-Gothic Greaves
C-Rupturer
C-Mortifer
C-Malice

My Shop: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=67919
My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211997384/

a good Anvil does not fear the hammer
Yea move it back to the old system.

When we had no prep time.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(09-01-2019, 09:40 AM)Mánagarm Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 11:15 PM)[ASSASSINE] Wrote: Sorry for the late reply to this thread. Im pretty AFG, however, I will throw in my thoughts about the Buildpoints aswell. I have not read through all the comments, therefore Im sorry for mentioning something someone already said. 

I think the new system provides a challange to the game again. Before the update the gameplay was most of the times: cade off a choke point and just mindless shoot. I agree with the introduction of Buildpoints to limit the cading, as it requires a more strategic planning to succesfully complete a run. However, medics should be able to build cades aswell. This way they can contribute in dangerous situations to "save" the run. 
This suggestion would "nerf" engineers, as medics could "cover" their role. To even this out and to solve the low buildpoints, my suggestion would be the following: 
2. Engineers add extra Buildpoints to the pool on each spawnwave (number needs to be tested, I would suggest 1 point each spawnwave = 1/3 each wave per engineer) 
3. Specific cades become available to build, once an engineer brought one in (once it is equipped). Before top cades are equipped by engineers, only general cades are available to build.

i like your idea and maybe let the engineer build cades faster after the prep time ?

+1, slightly more points are needed then experienced players can be tome bringers or can play "bob the builder" role on the team since sometimes people don't undertake that as engineer. Simply sometimes more tomes are needed anyways for team build anyways.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
If you wanted the game to be more difficult support wise ie barricades, why didn't you just lower the resistance of the cases. Would have fixed many issues and not have this system where only like 3 people actually build.
Loots: 18
(13-01-2019, 10:25 AM)Quail Wrote: If you wanted the game to be more difficult support wise ie barricades, why didn't you just lower the resistance of the cases. Would have fixed many issues and not have this system where only like 3 people actually build.

Before the patch only 3 people did build aswell in public RUns sometimes even less
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(13-01-2019, 12:45 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote:
(09-01-2019, 09:40 AM)Mánagarm Wrote:

+1, slightly more points are needed then experienced players can be tome bringers or can play "bob the builder" role on the team since sometimes people don't undertake that as engineer. Simply sometimes more tomes are needed anyways for team build anyways.

Agree, in public the main difference is that in the past you could build as Medic, can't do that anymore now = some runs wipe because nobody is building. Also the build points/resists could use a tweak, in some runs you wipe while even using RG's as shieldwall cuz of the cades next to the RG melting like ice on a hot sunny day.
SteamProfile