Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.11.4 Client Release
Item Stats:
  • Battle Hardened Tower Shield: weight -2 (0.5)
  • Blessed Phoenix Shield: weight -1 (1)
  • Blessed Shield of Kings: weight -2 (0.5)
  • Battle Honed Dragon Breath (melee): speed -2 (91), thrust 54p to 42b, one-handed animation
  • Cursed Rupterer (melee): speed +2 (95), thrust 58p to 48b, one-handed animation

Scene Updates:
  • Forest Outpost: ground texture
  • Forgotten Bay: bot spawn moved, player camp adjusted
  • King's Reach: bot spawn removed, player camp adjusted
  • Praven: bot spawn added, player camp expanded
  • Swadian Lighthouse: bot spawn moved closer
  • Yalen Retreat: ai pathing
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
First
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
second the best
Sok is 0.5w and upgraded Phoenix is 1w.

Pride is still 1w vs all 1 hero locked 1h/2hs at 0.5w. It's also still under powerd for what it is if you conpair legacy to pride and exc to stinger. 

Adding as zwei you have so much more hp/amour.

Upgraded Mjolnir should get more weight seeing how other upgrades have done so.

Elegy is arguably still not as good or better than pok. A small buff does not make up for a "ok" 1h mode that's useless 99% of the time.

Pok with a swing and stab mode is just a better playstyle for ni. Ether give Elegy a good buff or just give it 3 modes if that can be done.

Thanks.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Cursed Rupterer (melee): speed +2 (95), thrust 58p to 48b, one-handed animation
_____
Thanks for this)
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
looking at the available upgrades I found 2 things.

[Image: 199a7e1439697e4c7341cd11a98ee48c.png]

Tower should be lvl 30... etc

Battle Hardened Vigilance crafting cost vs Battle Hardened Tower Shield

1. Upgraded Armours from the armour class's should get a buff in Damage Reduction. If that be 2% or 10% that's up to you

2. Not the best match but I have both. Wrath (P) should be the same as Exc and upgraded Exc.

[Image: 7f7688cb36e82d2e00e0ae4f048969e2.png][Image: 40718e2f3b3a789f5038d62fb2f0c061.png][Image: 3c29be18b8aa04dbeb06d4e0ba53329d.png]

3. Last is in Cav Inf and Pikeman should get extra Hp like how Inf does in Rag and Hard. 

Thanks.