Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban request: vovgre
Hi Dear NI team.

My story:
I was banned almost half a year ago.
Yes, I made a bad. I used the site flaws.
Yes, but I have to rethink their actions.
I used the bug just for fun, I did not get the money and weapons in return. I did bad, I know. But then I was young.
Now I have changed.
I played NI 4 months, 4 months full of beautiful memories. In recent days, the game, I even went through all 20 waves.
Still we had a great event with my foreign friends.
All was well, I thought to tell the bug, but was afraid that when you see me Banned.
In recent days, I have had just about everything you can wish I was rich, I would buy VGS. I have ~50 million.
But wealth has brought me. My friend was jealous of me, he started to blackmail me. He was hoping to get my stuff.
This man - DP_Veteran_Vishnia.But do not let the bad.
I had many friends in the NI, never with anyone I did not do bad, never have regrets.

Regret:
I am vovgre ( Ukrainian ), I bring apologies entire all NI team.
I'm never going to use bugs. I'm not a bad programmer and designer, and if possible will helps you.

Sorry for my bad english.

i cry :'(
sorry

Quote:Admin X-bow class and things like that.  But all the money I got in trade. But I'm tired of money, I had no goals, all that I wanted, I had, and that would diversify the game - I used the bugs.
Please keep out of the unban requests thread unless you have anything to do with it.

As to your unban request. Given just how much you exploited, I and the other devs are inclined to let you stay banned. We will however consider your request.

Until we reach a decision this thread will remain locked.
I'm in an oddly happy mood tonight so I will unban you. However, this is not without reservation and comes with conditions.

Firstly, I have reset all of your characters.

Secondly, I will be keeping a very close eye on you and if you put one toe out of line, any of the dev's have my full blessing to ban you once and for all. The rest of the dev team are happy to leave you banned so believe me, they will have as little hesitation in myself in clicking that ban button. This includes glitching, trolling, insulting players, spamming etc etc. This list is not exhaustive. Conduct yourself in a manner becoming of the more mature player you are holding yourself out to be.

And finally, we also still have a list of every player who also used this hack and if you step out of line at all, every player on that list can kiss their chances of playing NI goodbye. In essence, if you screw up again, there are quite a few players that will be less than happy with you.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus