Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Make Hard harder/Other Suggestions
There are a few tweaks I can think of that would make sense imho:

To make Hard mode a little harder and a bit more rewarding:
-Wave 8: Mercenary Ballistamen for Mercenary Repeatermen (Repeatermen to alt wave 11 Normal)
-Wave 14 (alt): Siege Masters for Mercenary Ballistas (Quests including them would then make more sense to take on)

Other Suggestions:

-Reduce Number of Wolf Clan Warriors in Clan Hunter Quest from 50 to 20. 50 makes no sense as they're an alt wave
of 14 Rag and almost take forever.

-Make Gotcha Bloody Bastards quest 30 days repeatable instead of unique and reward faction points.
-Make Prince Slayer Quest 7 days repeatable instead of unique.
-Make all quests that are every day repeatable at least 3 days repeatable as for the people to recognize an achievement
 when it's no longer in the list for the moment

Speaking of faction points:
There are so many suggestions that are truly awesome. Make a poll and make them effective, using the result. Many of the
suggestions seem really easy to implement.

My personal favorite:
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php   Suggestion:+(x0.3) max +(x0.1) for some amount near hero class,
+(x0.1) for Gladiator, +(x0.1) for Hero of the West -->Gold problem dealt with...

-Reduce number of Ranged waves in all modes; suggestion -1 each. Overhaul quests accordingly (bot numbers and types)
 This makes the runs faster and might bring back people.

-Make wave 15 normal rewarding again and let the Royal Huscarls drop rare mats: Lumps, Sulphur, Sturdy Wood and Heavy Cloth
 with about the same chance as 12 Hard for reds.

-Leave the dropchance for reds as is. For now it's perfect! edit: scratch that! - played Hard today alot...not a single drop! Yesterday was
completely fine with an average of two red drops per Hard run so...no clue.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
I would add to this a separate quest system for the royal guard because all quests pass by it
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(04-01-2019, 01:01 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: I would add to this a separate quest system for the royal guard because all quests pass by it

I get your point. My idea was to suggest things that don't take too much work as a lot of it should
be copy and paste with very little new stuff getting in and a lot of numbers that are (as I hope) easily
to change in the corresponding code segments. I thought it might be more likely to have changes
that don't make it necessary to write too much new code.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance