Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

2018 Recap and Upcoming Plans
Me and the boys will chip in for upkeep of the AU servers while we're playing on it.
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.
Thanks for the recap and info, Kip. Good job made in 2018 and we're looking forward to see what's coming this year. Best regards to the Devs Team Smile
Thank you for all the work Dev Team! Smile 

In the coming days I will throw in something to my favorite game. Wink 

My suggestion for 2019 would be, that you guys take a look at the feature request section, collect as much
of the stuff that doesn't require a lot of work code wise and make a whole new update, just containing the
stuff from donators and contributor's that really make sense. I mean all stuff that can be titled with: Small
change, huge positive impact. Make a poll for everything before starting to implement and let it run for a week.
For this one big update give all things priority that do not require new code and can be done by copy and
paste and a simple change of numbers in the existing code.

There is so much potential and a lot of people with good ideas. Let this small community have a say more often
and I'm sure it will be reflected in donations as well. Comment on the stuff like Kaas does, however frustrating
that is from time to time. (I admire his spirit to do so btw Tongue )

Just a few examples:
Faction Points, Quests, Website Improvements, Hero Classes, Wave Structure, New Modes, Access to Equipment,
Crafting Recipes...

Good Luck for 2019! Smile
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
Wait? So what was the point in making a poll if you had 0 intentions of even considering it. Not to doubt your knowledge about code Kass because you have done some amazing work for the mod but how all of a sudden is it the old system is a problem, after all these years? And is this new system really worth losing out on a ton of old players? Rather a kick in the teeth to them in my opinion. After all its them who stuck with rhe mod for years.
1/2/2016 - Valsgarde Helmet       Steam
His poll was about buildpoints and not going back to the old system thou.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(08-01-2019, 11:46 AM)MightyIrishMan Wrote: Wait? So what was the point in making a poll if you had 0 intentions of even considering it. Not to doubt your knowledge about code Kass because you have done some amazing work for the mod but how all of a sudden  is it the old system is a problem, after all these years? And is this new system really worth losing out on a ton of old players? Rather a kick in the teeth to them in my opinion. After all its them who stuck with rhe mod for years.

The OP mentiones that build points will be reviewed. Removing them is still among the options, it's not like the poll received a decisive majority to ignore the provided feedback. We have had a lot of feedback for alternatives, which we are currently discussing, I'd hope to run another poll with the alternative vs. removing them once we feel comfortable the alternative has potential
(08-01-2019, 12:12 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 11:46 AM)MightyIrishMan Wrote: Wait? So what was the point in making a poll if you had 0 intentions of even considering it. Not to doubt your knowledge about code Kass because you have done some amazing work for the mod but how all of a sudden  is it the old system is a problem, after all these years? And is this new system really worth losing out on a ton of old players? Rather a kick in the teeth to them in my opinion. After all its them who stuck with rhe mod for years.

The OP mentiones that build points will be reviewed. Removing them is still among the options, it's not like the poll received a decisive majority to ignore the provided feedback. We have had a lot of feedback for alternatives, which we are currently discussing, I'd hope to run another poll with the alternative vs. removing them once we feel comfortable the alternative has potential

Ehhhh...

The poll was 65% for removing Build Points (and less then 25% to keep current system). Is it not decisive majority for you???

And a lot of players went afg (because of new 'improvements' and how much they suck) and didn't attend this vote at all. Just imagine if everyone will check friend lists for afg-ers and point them to that poll... it could be 95% for free-build system easily.
(08-01-2019, 02:21 PM)Forward Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 12:12 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:

Ehhhh...

The poll was 65% for removing Build Points (and less then 25% to keep current system). Is it not decisive majority for you???

And a lot of players went afg (because of new 'improvements' and how much they suck) and didn't attend this vote at all. Just imagine if everyone will check friend lists for afg-ers and point them to that poll... it could be 95% for free-build system easily.

I wouldn't call 63% a decisive majority no. I could easily void 2 votes from players that quit before the build points were added, who voted in favor of removing them. Sadly the players that went afg because of the build points system didn't vote, as they would had a chance to express their opinion about the build points. A hypothesis isn't enough to make it a decisive outcome though.
(08-01-2019, 02:33 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I wouldn't call 63% a decisive majority no.

Seems like nothing to discuss here anymore.

With such policy the whole mod will be dead soon after AU servers.
(08-01-2019, 02:39 PM)Forward Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 02:33 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I wouldn't call 63% a decisive majority no.

Seems like nothing to discuss here anymore.

With such policy the whole mod will be dead soon after AU servers.

If you read through the rest of my posts you can probably enlighten yourself some more, but seeing you are blinded by your own radical vision I'll try to explain it one more time. Yes a majority voted to remove build points. No it's not a decisive majority, over 80% for example. We have received constructive feedback on possible ways to alter the buildpoints. Rather then throwing that away, we are going review that and come up with a PoC. We might run a second poll depending on the views within the development team.