Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

2018 Recap and Upcoming Plans
(08-01-2019, 02:54 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 02:39 PM)Forward Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 02:33 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I wouldn't call 63% a decisive majority no.

Seems like nothing to discuss here anymore.

With such policy the whole mod will be dead soon after AU servers.

If you read through the rest of my posts you can probably enlighten yourself some more, but seeing you are blinded by your own radical vision I'll try to explain it one more time. Yes a majority voted to remove build points. No it's not a decisive majority, over 80% for example. We have received constructive feedback on possible ways to alter the buildpoints. Rather then throwing that away, we are going review that and come up with a PoC. We might run a second poll depending on the views within the development team.

Majority voted with their feet and went afg long before that poll. 76% of current players don't like your feature and you can't ignore it.

No need to discuss it again and again on developers' forum.

The truth is always simple.

Just remove them.
(08-01-2019, 03:16 PM)Forward Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 02:33 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I wouldn't call 63% a decisive majority no.

If you read through the rest of my posts you can probably enlighten yourself some more, but seeing you are blinded by your own radical vision I'll try to explain it one more time. Yes a majority voted to remove build points. No it's not a decisive majority, over 80% for example. We have received constructive feedback on possible ways to alter the buildpoints. Rather then throwing that away, we are going review that and come up with a PoC. We might run a second poll depending on the views within the development team.

Majority voted with their feet and went afg long before that poll. 76% of current players don't like your feature and you can't ignore it.

Just remove them.

You really having a hard time reading and understanding what I am trying to say don't you. We are reviewing the feedback provided by the 13 percent that proposed altering the current system. We know that the 63 percent wants and we know what the 24 percent wants and now we are trying to create a PoC that might work for all. In none of my posts I explicitly said I am going to ignore any of the groups.
(08-01-2019, 03:28 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 03:16 PM)Forward Wrote:

Just remove them.

You really having a hard time reading and understanding what I am trying to say don't you. We are reviewing the feedback provided by the 13 percent that proposed altering the current system. We know that the 63 percent wants and we know what the 24 percent wants and now we are trying to create a PoC that might work for all. In none of my posts I explicitly said I am going to ignore any of the groups.

You're having really hard time understanding what I'm trying to say to you as well.

No need to spend weeks reviewing feedback and trying to create something which might work (and might not!) if there is a simple, easy and effective solution available if form of removing build points completely.

Moreover, you can make another poll about which building system people like more (old or new). So may be old system was better then new that means whole old system should be restored in it's full glory? That might be another alternative solution of this build points problem. Because in reality even removing them will only partially solve the issues in new build and whole support system.
(08-01-2019, 12:12 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: The OP mentiones that build points will be reviewed. Removing them is still among the options, it's not like the poll received a decisive majority to ignore the provided feedback. We have had a lot of feedback for alternatives, which we are currently discussing, I'd hope to run another poll with the alternative vs. removing them once we feel comfortable the alternative has potential

Ahh okay, I misunderstood. I thought you were implying you were not going to consider removing them, My bad.
1/2/2016 - Valsgarde Helmet       Steam
(08-01-2019, 03:16 PM)Forward Wrote: The truth is always simple.

Man! Are you serious? Are you even capable of taking into consideration that something is in
the process here and tried to sort out for the vast majority without neglecting a minority?
Or is it due to the sentence I quoted, being such a vital part of your philosophy that this simply
makes no sense for you? Can you not just give it a go?!
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(08-01-2019, 04:00 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote:

Man! Are you serious? Are you even capable of taking into consideration that something is in
the process here and tried to sort out for the vast majority without neglecting a minority?
Or is it due to the sentence I quoted, being such a vital part of your philosophy that this simply

How much time more we need to spend on this new build system to admit that it's not going to work?

How many more people should leave?

How many servers more should be shut down?
(08-01-2019, 04:05 PM)Forward Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 04:00 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote:

How much time more we need to spend on this new build system to admit that it's not going to work?

How many more people should leave?

How many servers more should be shut down?

Would you please name 5 people who have left because of the build points?
The whole of the TC house left Baron, the new system defeated the purpose of the house.

Actually, there's maybe 2-3 that still play from time to time I think.
1/2/2016 - Valsgarde Helmet       Steam
(08-01-2019, 04:19 PM)MightyIrishMan Wrote: The whole of the TC house left Baron, the new system defeated the purpose of the house.

Did it leave or just stop doing events?
Cause I have seen at least 1/2 of the members on the main page in sever
(08-01-2019, 04:31 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 04:19 PM)MightyIrishMan Wrote: The whole of the TC house left Baron, the new system defeated the purpose of the house.

Did it leave or just stop doing events?
Cause I have seen at least 1/2 of the members on the main page in sever

I am a member of this house and I can confirm Irishman's words. Sometimes Noname, me and a couple of other players are on the server independently from each other. We stopped making events because of the new construction system
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam