Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Developer Shack
(10-01-2019, 01:15 PM)Rydell Wrote: Seems very nice, my only concern is the music, it's not up to date with warband.

Here is something from near the same year. Probably will fit your style.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WPCLda_erI

Sadly that is what my radio started playing :S

(10-01-2019, 01:34 PM)Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Dibbler Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 11:45 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: ... Other then that, here is an improvement of the barricade placement system I have been working on:

Looks very nice.

Any chance that the design of the strong cades might change to a somewhat ... less massive look? Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I find the discrepancy between their thickness/steel braces and the ease at which they break a bit jarring.

I'll forward this issue to Terath

(10-01-2019, 01:36 PM)RookCW Wrote:
(09-01-2019, 01:17 PM)RookCW Wrote: Is there any way to reduce cooldown by two seconds? Cooldown is pretty brutal atm, especially on Rag.

Sorry Rook, missed your post there. I'll discuss it internally

(10-01-2019, 02:26 PM)Berkay Wrote: kaas pls join ubisoft u can fix assasin creed bugs

Sorry, already have a job as full stack developer :S
(10-01-2019, 02:26 PM)Berkay Wrote: kaas pls join ubisoft...

Dear god, please no. Then he would implement loot boxes into NI! Big Grin
---
"I'll sell it for less, and that's cutting me own throat." | My Steam Profile

[Image: j8ybJIA.png]
Thanks Kaas, for your hard work. Appreciate the response.
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

(10-01-2019, 01:39 PM)Julia. Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 01:34 PM)Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Dibbler Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 11:45 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: ... Other then that, here is an improvement of the barricade placement system I have been working on:

Looks very nice.

Any chance that the design of the strong cades might change to a somewhat ... less massive look? Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I find the discrepancy between their thickness/steel braces and the ease at which they break a bit jarring.

The legs (or what you wanna call them) also have an impact on the sight and stop us from shooting Nords, wheras they can just shoot us normally without that issue.

Ye Kaas hope that it's still on the list: Strong Cades are a good idea but really should be resized to HC
proportions. You can hardly jump on them, so they're actually death traps when placed on ground
that is only slightly higher. Also when you're same level you can't shoot over. Arrows stick basically in
the last top centimeter of that cade. It's rarely used because of those problems and I haven't yet started
to speak about them when being mixed with hcs Confused Tongue
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance