Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Are you agree?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes to all
54.84%
17 54.84%
Yes to something
35.48%
11 35.48%
No to all
9.68%
3 9.68%
I don't care
0%
0 0%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fix new cades models, allow everyone to build
(16-01-2019, 09:43 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Gving Medics the ability to build barricades makes no sense to me at all and is really in conflict with the changes we have recently pushed. After all; you are an Engineer or a Medic, not an Engineering Medic or an Medical Engineer.

As an Inf I can pick up an Xbow, Throwing even a Bow and use it to help the team when i have nothing to do.

Locking down items just because you can't bring them in is ridiculous to my eyes... Image not being about to pick up Sok on any other hero other than Rg...

The only lock i agree with is not being about to pick up some stuff when you are (x) level to prevent power levelling at a stupid rate, however, that's not even set in stone as stuff like hammers are locked but stuff like swords are mostly usable by all. 

If the dev team is really heavy footed on this make a hero support class that costs 250k and it unlocks both the medic line and engineer line so people can use both ingame. Would get 4m+ out of just me... Scratch that i need my gold make it a mat sink.

or 

Make it making cades takes 2x as long to make and healing is 2x slower for the opposite class idk... just don't lock it down that you need that class to do that simple skill.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Want to add that new SHC also have excessive decorative elements to remove (if it's not obvious). And overall new cades are too thick, would be nice to see them thinner (same as old wall/shc) if you're going to change models anyway.

(16-01-2019, 09:43 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: As for the last point, this will not happen.

Right now, if you're Engineer you still can NOT build if you don't have equipped cades, by the way. While I don't want to spend my time to argue with you again and again about restricted support classes, this restriction is against your own logic.
(16-01-2019, 12:26 PM)Forward Wrote: Want to add that new SHC also have excessive decorative elements to remove (if it's not obvious). And overall new cades are too thick, would be nice to see them thinner (same as old wall/shc) if you're going to change models anyway.

(16-01-2019, 09:43 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: As for the last point, this will not happen.

Right now, if you're Engineer you still can NOT build if you don't have equipped cades, by the way. While I don't want to spend my time to argue with you again and again about restricted support classes, this restriction is against your own logic.

yeah that happened to me last week as well. Wiped on w5 rag because i was bringing in barrel and no one on our team built. We had support just no one who wanted to place them i guess
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(16-01-2019, 12:29 PM)Coconut Wrote:
(16-01-2019, 12:26 PM)Forward Wrote: Want to add that new SHC also have excessive decorative elements to remove (if it's not obvious). And overall new cades are too thick, would be nice to see them thinner (same as old wall/shc) if you're going to change models anyway.

yeah that happened to me last week as well. Wiped on w5 rag because i was bringing in barrel and no one on our team built. We had support just no one who wanted to place them i guess

If you bring a cade first and then barrels you're able to place cade whilst on barrels, but why aint I able to build when I bring barrels first? Its not like I learn how to place stuff only once I brought one in. I am pretty sure that wiped more than one run allready... atleast from my experience.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(16-01-2019, 12:46 PM)Julia. Wrote:

If you bring a cade first and then barrels you're able to place cade whilst on barrels, but why aint I able to build when I bring barrels first? Its not like I learn how to place stuff only once I brought one in. I am pretty sure that wiped more than one run allready... atleast from my experience.

I already pushed a feature that allows to access the build menu when bringing in barrels, should be ingame next patch
(16-01-2019, 12:58 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:

I already pushed a feature that allows to access the build menu when bringing in barrels, should be ingame next patch

Not only barrels, but platforms, depshields or even nothing. Even people without cades should be able to contribute their time to building.
(16-01-2019, 01:05 PM)Forward Wrote:
(16-01-2019, 12:58 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:

Not only barrels, but platforms, depshields or even nothing. Even people without cades should be able to contribute their time to building.

Platforms are already included and speaking of which, should get some special attention next patch.
Deployable shields are currently in an odd spot as they kinda became redundant which the introduction of constructable barricades, not sure what approach to take with them yet.
At the moment bringing in support is what sets the support class in game. It's on the todo list to overhaul this and have it set by communication with the website. People should still have the engineers class to be able to access it though

edit: this will eventually free up the 4th slot.
(16-01-2019, 01:19 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: It's on the todo list to overhaul this and have it set by communication with the website.

At least you're aware about this issue.
Dep shield = Tower shield

All should be able to place it even if you don't agree with the "cade" one

Ps how good is tower in dep mode vs the best house crafted dep?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(16-01-2019, 12:34 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote: Agree to all 3.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.