Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: When do you think we will get a Open inventory?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
7.69%
1 7.69%
0%
0 0%
When Bannerlord Comes Out
92.31%
12 92.31%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Open inventory problem
Well, it's not a new idea but going from how we still don't have it its either very hard to implement (Yep) or you don't know how to do it in the most simple manner (Yep).

So my question would be is something like this possible and would it be an easier way to make a class changer ingame without needing to leave?  

[Image: bccc5998944416543cb27e975b36bfd7.png]   Like this for not heroes   [Image: ded836ce01cd777f012e99699549e33a.png]

I can see adding a button to update stats/class and one for making a new class being not too hard? maybe??

The hardest thing i can think of would be a way that a system could see what heroes/classes you have and compress that info onto 1 id. 

I do remember Winter telling people in Ts how much of each hero has been made and even the ones that are ative atm. So you seem to have some info at the very least of what people have so that could maybe help?

Unless there is a way to code it that doesn't take years i would maybe just make an application system like the house event one. So people such as my self send something like this in for the dev's or even trusted admins to look at and approve. 

_Apply for Open inventory_

-List of classes you want to combine into one:  (Here will be a list for what you have class wise and what level they are)

-State the id you would like to use: (Eg 2461957)

-What will be the name of this Id: (VLKA_Woody) - Could make it an ative name that looks at the class you are and changes accordingly eg... VLKA_Woody_Jugg, VLKA_Woody_Comm_48.

_Optional_

-State the crafting levels you are and what Id you want them to be on: (Putting them on one id and make that just a pure crafting id)

-State the house crafting levels you are and what house is it a leader of: (Don't think house crafting should be combined for people/houses that have more than 1 but i do think it should have its own id) - Still is bs you need Fp to start a house.

So then the Dev's or admins that see this can look at that account and approve they are ready for a dev to put them on the list to update. 

This way with a ticket system you only do it for the ative players and don't need to worry about the afg ones till they come back.

Also, i would still leave the option to make a new Id so people can have a separate Id for other stuff such as mats, crafting, storage, etc..

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
What?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Are you suggesting character inventories to be combined or do you want to be able to switch characters while in game? Judging by the title you want combined inventories but you seem to be discussing the latter. Both would be great additions to the mod regardless.
If it's done the way shown you only have 1 character in your Mount and Blade (Ni). To change class its done on the website so you don't need to leave and come back just tab out and change there.

Like I said the open inventory is not a new idea at all it's just about as old as this mod. I was thinking maybe this idea could be joined with the other problem of changing classes.

While this might look like a simple solution to a end user, it certainly isn't in the eyes of a developer.
Going through applications weekly will be way too inefficient.
(19-01-2019, 11:28 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: While this might look like a simple solution to a end user, it certainly isn't in the eyes of a developer.

Some questions 

Does the dev team ever plan on making it open? - Can put this concept of an idea in the grave then. heu heu heu final nail.

I don't imagine any other way being drastically less intense and if there is a way is it even worth doing? - My poll shows people see it as a joke at this point or just don't give a shit. 

Just wondering if you can see these stats but how much people have been ative in the last 30 days? - Want to guess 100+ or so?

(19-01-2019, 12:11 PM)Woody Wrote:
(19-01-2019, 11:28 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: While this might look like a simple solution to a end user, it certainly isn't in the eyes of a developer.

Some questions 

Does the dev team ever plan on making it open? - Can put this concept of an idea in the grave then. heu heu heu final nail.

I don't imagine any other way being drastically less intense and if there is a way is it even worth doing? - My poll shows people see it as a joke at this point or just don't give a shit. 

Just wondering if you can see these stats but how much people have been ative in the last 30 days? - Want to guess 100+ or so?

The initial plan was to make it open yes, but sadly our web developers have limited time on their hands to finish it.
As for the last 30 days, we had activity on 1237 character ID's