Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] cant change my signature on my profile
I went into my user cp and the option to change my signature isn't there anymore, I was wondering if this was a bug or something else...
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/usercp.ph...on=editsig
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
well then 

[Image: TQ7py04.png]

why would they take my access to make a signature, I didn't even get a pm or anything they just removed it .
They removed your signature and the first thing you do is post the picture that caused your signature to be removed. "Fool of a took."
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I like the picture.
Rupturers - 17/6/18
Wulfsbane - 10/8/18
Rupturers - 14/06/19
Tempest - 26/06/2021 <3 Never

[Image: giphy.gif]
they should of at least messaged me first and told me what was wrong with my signature and not outright remove my access to it.
Whats your warning level? It can be set to remove some features if it is in specified %. or they just removed it without a notification.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
(17-01-2019, 11:41 AM)Horakti Wrote: Whats your warning level? It can be set to remove some features if it is in specified %. or they just removed it without a notification.

its at 0%
Your signature was suspended in violation of "Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated.". I would highly suggest you read the rules an respect them or your next break will be longer then a month. I'll unsuspend your signature under the condition that you take the rules in account
(17-01-2019, 11:10 AM)Fluzzer Wrote: they should of at least messaged me first and told me what was wrong with my signature and not outright remove my access to it.

Didn't your signature literally only have the picture in it? If so, it's simply process of elimination...
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.