Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

TriGun and [UK]_The_Irish_Eagle
I have come with a heavy heart that I must report these two as they have been offended by a harmless joke about me being report and making it my  signature. Not only had [UK]_The_Irish_Eagle been offended by the harmless jest but has taken it upon himself to straight up remove my ability to edit my signature without any warnings or a kind message that would of allowed me to change said signature.

I have been ridiculed by almost all of the VLKA and DB houses about by the incident of leeching, that I was accused and confirmed of despite the images TriGun claims as proof of said leeching holding no considerable sustenance and merit however It was still marked as a kick according to [UK]_The_Irish_Eagle, even as TriGun had taken the personal responsibility of writing a report instead of calling an admin to deal with the situation, I can somewhat relate this situation to that of sudoku_killer in which they were banned without their side of the misunderstand holding any merit to [UK]_The_Irish_Eagle.

Since I have had my handcrafted signature removed as a breach of "Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated." I have decided to give all my items and gold away In a giveaway  and are going to cancel my account as you cannot expect me or others to be put in this situation when we cannot try to appeal reports and not have our voice heard. 

If you did have a problem with my signature of anything I have done you should of reached out to me and talked about like a normal functioning human.

As for JASL I have passed on leadership to Titan_pancake a new member to NI.
Lad, you have absolutely no right to take the victim role here.
Every "normal functioning human" would have seen that your signature was there to provoke people.

Your probably still a young chap who tries to impress your virtual friends by acting immature, and you probably enjoy it huh. The amount of time you are spending on this isn't worth it, trust me. I have been there and regretted it. In the end all will be for nothing and you will be nothing more then just a grayed out name on the members list.

We are still willing to give you a chance, how you deal with that is up to you, but our patience will be limited.